• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Okay guys, Tron Legacy was described as sub world which means a world inside a world, right? So don't worry, if Lea/Axel is in Radiant Gardens castle and this is taking place in the present then it may be likely that Tron Legacy will be located in Ansem's computer just as the Space Paranoids in KH2 was a sub world inside Radiant Gardens.

Which means in the Realm of Sleep there are still plently of spots for other worlds.

I think we need to wait for the actual trailer to surface.

Mr Yippie

What's with all the hate on Tron: Legacy?
What made it "a bad movie" in your eyes.

bad acting from everyone that wasn't Jeff Bridges

bad characters aside from Jeff Bridges and Jeff Bridges 2

uninspired and pretty snoozeworthy plot (especially with the easily predictable tweest about Quorra)

mediocre action scenes save for one alright fight in the tower

oh and half the movie seemed to take place on a monorail

all in all it was just extremely mediocre even if it looked and sounded pretty

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

The return of Vanitas AND Repliku?? This is too much greatness for one KH fan to handle!

WOW when was repliku confirmed, is he little riku or big riku now? So as of now eraqus is the only official chracter to die, somewhat. If vanitas has retunred after his 10 year slumber then i am expecting that ventus will be our big reveal since all chracter who dissapere are appering in this game.

MizuMikomi

Awards

Isn't he inside Xeanort body alongside Terra?
Unless he magically found a way out of Terra/Xehanort's heart, then I don't think he's roaming around the RoS. Unless, something happened when Xmenas and Ansem were created, and it's like a Namine/Roxas scenario.

I could totally see that in the long run ~

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

bad acting from everyone that wasn't Jeff Bridges

bad characters aside from Jeff Bridges and Jeff Bridges 2

uninspired and pretty snoozeworthy plot (especially with the easily predictable tweest about Quorra)

mediocre action scenes save for one alright fight in the tower

all in all it was just extremely mediocre even if it looked and sounded pretty

Sounds like you're a big Jeff Bridges fan.....

But if you actually have followed the Tron plot, then the movie plot does make sense.

Mr Yippie

But if you actually have followed the Tron plot, then the movie plot does make sense.

of course it makes sense, its just insanely boring/uninteresting

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Unless he magically found a way out of Terra/Xehanort's heart, then I don't think he's roaming around the RoS. Unless, something happened when Xmenas and Ansem were created, and it's like a Namine/Roxas scenario.

I could totally see that in the long run ~

If it's something like that then dosen't mean that Erques and Terra have their own nobodies or something!?
God, this is so confousing! :[

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Guys, remember in 2005 when we were all saying the original Tron world was a waste of space, and Tron was a bad movie? I do.We were stupid back then.

Mr Yippie

Guys, remember in 2005 when we were all saying the original Tron world was a waste of space, and Tron was a bad movie? I do.We were stupid back then.

but that world was awful

1318120139403.gif

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

You have terrible tastes, Yippie.

Also this game will be the most confusing game since MGS2.

MizuMikomi

Awards

If it's something like that then dosen't mean that Erques and Terra have their own nobodies or something!?
God, this is so confousing! :[
I've suspected something like that from the moment I finished Birth by Sleep, but I honestly hope that's not the case. With that we'd have far too many "special nobodies" for Namine and Roxas to be considered a "special case" anymore.

Absolute

I wonder, where is Master Erauqs. No mention of him yet, I assumed some part of him would be in RoS.

I like how with all the games and things shown, he's the only one never mentioned. Heck, if it wasn't for the ending of BBS and that one line from MX revealing Eraqus, we would have never given him a second thought after BBS. He's the one factor of the whole combined Terranort Apprentice thing never brought up.

Heck, apparently Repliku is coming back too.

Mr Yippie

You have terrible tastes, Yippie.

Also this game will be the most confusing game since MGS2.

oh please, that light cycle section was awful, as was the overall level design and the tram bit as well

not to mention that MCP fight ugh i love pressing triangle ung baby ooooh

Lady-Lee

Awards

I have hope in the Tron Legacy world. But im curious about the copious amounts of xehanort incarnations in one realm or game in general. the same goes for sora clones.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Mr. Yippie, I don't think anybody is enjoying your sarcasm. There's a difference between having a negative opinion and putting down everybody else's opinions. Just stop. That would be the smartest thing for you to do at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back