• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

oh man think of the characters and worlds and bosses and music and plot you can fit in 8 minutes

boner boner boner

Radar

Bronze Member

Finally the next phase of my life begins with a new KH game. The anxiety, anticipation and restlessness will finally be eased. And once I play DDD and finish it, it will begin again with the wait for the legendary III.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Finally the next phase of my life begins with a new KH game. The anxiety, anticipation and restlessness will finally be eased. And once I play DDD and finish it, it will begin again with the wait for the legendary mysterious game.

Fixed that for you :3

snow_flake40

Awards

Man, an 8 minute trailer? What are they gonna show that takes 8 minutes?? Ugh, it's gonna be completely laden in spoilers, isn't it? TT-TT And yes, I could very well just not watch it and save myself regretting it later, but I kind of can't. If there's KH news, I needs it then and there. I. Am complicated.

Nah. I just gotta stay pumped. Pump it up, pump it up...

...To summarise, I am excite. Oh so very excite. Not long to go now~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Holy crap, I adore DDD's version of Dearly Beloved; it's so unique and beautiful. <3

I'm unsure about if I want to watch the 8 minute trailer or not, though. D: I never watched a trailer for BBS and I really enjoyed the game/was surprised about tons of things. I'm scared that if I watch this DDD trailer, that I'll find DDD less enjoyable. Decisions, decisions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Holy crap, I adore DDD's version of Dearly Beloved; t's so unique and beautiful. <3
I'm unsure about if I want to watch the 8 minute trailer or not, though. D: I never watched a trailer for BBS and I really enjoyed the game/was surprised about tons of things. I'm scared that if I watch this DDD trailer, that I'll find DDD less enjoyable. Decisions, decisions.

Don't do it Tao-chan! Stay free of spoilers!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Not gonna watch it. Probably gonna be full of spoilers like the BBS gamescon trailer.

Tidus14

I read somewhere that there are 7 worlds in the RoS.. But we have already 4.. and if there is only the realm of sleep and nothing else.. It looks then to a small game for me?

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com

I read somewhere that there are 7 worlds in the RoS.. But we have already 4.. and if there is only the realm of sleep and nothing else.. It looks then to a small game for me?
The Mark of Mastery is only part of the game, and takes place in the RoS. So I doubt those are the only featured places.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Don't do it Tao-chan! Stay free of spoilers!

Yeah, I really really should. ;~; BUT I'M SO CURIOUS... maybe I'll just ask you guys if it's full of spoilers so I know if I can watch it or not. xD

I guess I should block the DDD tag on Tumblr too.

Youniquee

Awards

Not getting KH3D (no 3DS- all my creys) so I'll probably watch it and spoil myself gladly xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, I really really should. ;~; BUT I'M SO CURIOUS... maybe I'll just ask you guys if it's full of spoilers so I know if I can watch it or not. xD

I guess I should block the DDD tag on Tumblr too.

We will tell you if it does. :D

-Destiny Island
-Mysterious Tower
-Radiant Garden
-Traverse Town
-La Cité des Cloches
-Prankster's Paradise
-Country of the Musketeers

Those are seven worlds we know of so far (bolded known to be playable)

Not the only ones that will be in the game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

We will tell you if it does. :D
You're so great. ;~; Now I can go to work with excitement and the new Dearly Beloved stuck in my head. <3

THANKS FOR BRINGING US THE NEWS ETHY!

Etherealin

I was hoping to avoid major spoilers, but I've completely changed my mind now XD
Offering me a promotional video AND an 8 minute long trailer makes me too curious.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ethy, are you gonna watch the trailer? Think you could tell a brotha if it's full of spoilers? I'm gonna know before I watch lol

I guess I am. I don't want to but I think in the end I will because I am a wimp who can't resist spoilers or I accidentally run into them on Tumblr and there is no point in keeping myself spoiler-free.

So yeah, I'll tell you. :)

I am also hoping that they use a new theme or Passion/Sanctuary (I hate Sanctuary, though. Passion is so much better)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back