• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

yeah pretty damn sure its seven at this point

Okay Lisa Rinnah. We don't even know if she's referencing the same thing.

Even if it was only seven worlds for the RoS, we already know it's not the whole game. And those 7 worlds are probably the four we have + three more, plus RG, DI, and Mystery Tower if they're playable, not to mention the segment after the Mark of Mastery.

I'm betting there's two worlds outside of the RoS at least, one of which will be the final world or the Realm will intersect and everything will go to hell.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So the Unversed will make a reappearance, I'm kinda glad, since just having them in BBS seemed like too little. But it fit, and it would've made sense if they had just stayed there.

When you look at it......

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

These two look a lot alike. At least the heart part...IMO.
I hope they don't go with Vanitas is the source of the Nightmares/Dream Eaters.....that boy would be the source of too much by now then.

That reminds me... I haven't been keeping up with this stuff, but have you guys seen this on the DDD official site:

2mhbtzs.jpg

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Still doesn't really support anything. Seven just means the worlds she's after, not the total. Boy, you really are lowering your expectations aren't you?
Did she even say that was the number of worlds she's after? She said "With the seven lights, the worlds will be mine." She could be talking about ruling all worlds with the seven "lights", whatever they are. Unless I'm missing something.

micbeasty

There could be seven pure lights on seven worlds? Just like there where 7 princesses of heart but there weren't just 7 worlds... Don't lower your expectations...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

That reminds me... I haven't been keeping up with this stuff, but have you guys seen this on the DDD official site:

2mhbtzs.jpg

Yeah, apparently Sora had a symbol on the back of his attire too, but it was removed. Only Riku still has one.

Lonbilly

Awards

Yeah, apparently Sora had a symbol on the back of his attire too, but it was removed. Only Riku still has one, and it's the Nightmare Symbol on his back.

I think it's actually the second symbol, the Dream Symbol or whatever it is. The bottom and part of the structure resembles that more than the Nightmares.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Okay Lisa Rinnah. We don't even know if she's referencing the same thing.

Even if it was only seven worlds for the RoS, we already know it's not the whole game. And those 7 worlds are probably the four we have + three more, plus RG, DI, and Mystery Tower if they're playable, not to mention the segment after the Mark of Mastery.

I'm betting there's two worlds outside of the RoS at least, one of which will be the final world or the Realm will intersect and everything will go to hell.
I would actually like this, since we won't have to directly travel from one realm to the other tirelessly. It also provides an explanation to the return to the Realm of Sleep after the Mark of Mastery I've been looking for!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Ya know guys if we do get to play in the Realm of Light then Tron Legacy plot may take place in Radiant Gardens inside of Ansem's computer and may not be a part of the Realm of Sleep at all.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Also I don't know if it's been said, but the 8 min promo vid is already playing near the demo booths according to the twitter so don't be waiting for anything too different from these impressions to come out on the official site next week :3

I haven't played TWEWY so I was guessing. Idk, I could be woefully wrong haha

In TWEWY I don't think any one goes by "Mr. Night". I some how think think it's Xehanort related and she's looking for one of this counter parts or something.

Lonbilly

Awards

I would actually like this, since we won't have to directly travel from one realm to the other tirelessly. It also provides an explanation to the return to the Realm of Sleep after the Mark of Mastery I've been looking for!

AND keeping the same style of gameplay, having the personas successfully fuse, Dream Eaters still existing, etc.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I think the actual translation is "Mr. Knight." That would make a lot more sense. Just saiyan.

Mr. Knight as in a possible method of flirting?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

There could be seven pure lights on seven worlds? Just like there where 7 princesses of heart but there weren't just 7 worlds... Don't lower your expectations...
It's obviously a variation on the PoH ploy, I just can't imagine what it might be.
But it's Maleficent we're talking about, so it probably isn't anything remotely threatening to the main characters.

Lady-Lee

Awards

*picturing little sora vs big vanitas beat down*
You know that image is too hilarious for words. I highly doubt that there would only be seven worlds. 7 major worlds of importance, absolutely. But ONLY seven worlds to the entire game? Not likely.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Ya know guys if we do get to play in the Realm of Light then Tron Legacy plot may take place in Radiant Gardens inside of Ansem's computer and may not be a part of the Realm of Sleep at all.
Depends if their older or not though we probably would of heard mention of that by now.

Lonbilly

Awards

It's obviously a variation on the PoH ploy, I just can't imagine what it might be.
But it's Maleficent we're talking about, so it probably isn't anything remotely threatening to the main characters.

This is what makes me sad. Scenes with her (outside of BbS, Riku's story in CoM, and KH1) are more comic-relief than anything anymore. Her and Pete have become the Team Rocket of the series.

You actually remember my past posts about this topic in past threads? Thank you!

Duh. I keep an eye out for your posts, Crazy Mario. You usually got some good things stirring in them.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

ER, what's Mr. H's name (Translated) Maybe she's looking for him? (that's not to say he's IN there, but she knows him from the previous world and TT does look like around his shop... sorta)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I hope so. This would make more sense than having a RoS world based on a preexisting RoL world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back