• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Though it was a bit disappointing it wasn't higher quality, mainly in the Tron scenes.
But then it would have been jumpy and a slow load\ processing, wouldn't it?

It was still a great trailer.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A lot of people upload videos to Youtube without the boxes and if you fullscreen it, I think it looks great in 720p without the boxes.
Do you have a link to one? I'd love to download it and watch it in full screen(Youtube has been a bitch since it last updated, no more grey buffer bar and if I load it for 5 minutes only 10 seconds plays before it needs to buffer more >,>)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do you have a link to one? I'd love to download it and watch it in full screen(Youtube has been a bitch since it last updated, no more grey buffer bar and if I load it for 5 minutes only 10 seconds plays before it needs to buffer more >,>)

Do I have a link to one on Youtube? If so, sure. Here you go ^_^

[video=youtube;Zlex8ja2eNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI[/video]

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I've just returned from a hiatus, and I haven't kept up to date on DDD since... ever. Would someone please be so kind as to catch me up? ^^;

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll do my best to clear everything up.

Sora and Riku's MoM exam takes place in the Realm of Sleep. After the Blank Points ending, Riku is revealed to have cut his hair back to it's normal way (KH1). Once in Traverse Town (RoS), The two get new clothes based on their KH1/KH2 attire. The cast from The World Ends With You appear as well, making them the first Non FF/Disney characters to come into the series. Worlds that have been revealed are:

La Cité des Cloches (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Country of the Musketeers (Three Musketeers movie)
Tron Legacy world
Prankster's Paradise (Phinoccihio)

Members of Org XIII have return as their Somebodies as well as Axel/ Lea.Vanitas has return as well along with Xehanort as Ansem SOD and his younger self. And Replica/Data Riku return as well.

Oh and Dream Eaters.

If there's something important facts I missed, someone tell me

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The game is also released for Japan in 3 months from now. I wonder how many worlds will be introduced from now until them, seeing we only have 3 main ones and the Tron world will be sort of a mini-world?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Adding on to the two previous posts, we also have pretty good reason to believe that we won't be facing a BBS-like wait for localization. Nomura stated long ago that they were localizing the game as they made it; recents trends (such as FFXIII-2) suggests this may be a company-wide practice now, and the English site is already up, despite the fact it's never been put up this fast behind the Japanese one. So we're guessing a release window of April-early June at the latest.

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I saw the La Cité des Cloches in the long trailer. I fangirl squealed the moment I saw it. <3

Nice to know the details behind the trailer. Thanks! c:

April-June? o_O Damn. I guess I'll have to get my 3DS sooner than planned.

kupo1121

Awards
I saw the La Cité des Cloches in the long trailer. I fangirl squealed the moment I saw it. <3

Nice to know the details behind the trailer. Thanks! c:

April-June? o_O Damn. I guess I'll have to get my 3DS sooner than planned.

Or you could just buy it the day it comes out. Even if there isn't a limited edition or special bundle, you could always just buy the 3DS separately the day you pick up your game.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Actually, I can't. I can't afford the full $200 it takes for a 3DS, so I'll be ordering it from HSN because they have a payment plan. n_n; I'd LOVE to buy the bundle, though, if I could. There'd probably be some goodies in there.

kupo1121

Awards
Actually, I can't. I can't afford the full $200 it takes for a 3DS, so I'll be ordering it from HSN because they have a payment plan. n_n; I'd LOVE to buy the bundle, though, if I could. There'd probably be some goodies in there.

If they released a special bundle like they did with BbS, it most likely won't come with anything special. Actually, the bundle with the US version if anything removed stuff because you didn't get the case for the game (then again, you did get the box) so it was a equal trade I guess (I'd rather get the game case though).

However, if they release a limited edition 3DS system with the game, then you will be getting the system itself, which is obviously worth it xP This may not be any indication of whether or not they will make a limited edition 3DS, but a Metal Gear Solid one is being made:
Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition 3DS
So Nintendo is okay at this point for 3rd parties to make limited edition 3DS systems. Lets just see if this MGS one makes it overseas. If it doesn't, I think the KH one (if they make one) coming overseas is doubtful :(

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I'm still confused as to what the hell is happening with mai Kingdom Hearts. I know it's old new now, but it's still new to me that Square broke the "only FF and Disney" rule. Yeah, I haven't really been following KH as of late.

Mr Yippie

necrobump'd~

A) there was never a rule
B) Nomura had a hand in TWEWY character creation/design
C) those guys need representation anyway

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, but....we all considered the likelihood of TWEWY appearing somehow in a title, and most of us thought it was extremely likely. It's one of those things you just kinda read between the lines on. TWEWY being made by the KH team/Nomura was another huge giveaway as well. So...yeah? *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back