• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Is it possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

Does anyone think it's possible that MX planned everything?

I don't know why, but I'm getting this hunch about it. Everything Ansom SoD did, directly influenced Xemnas' plans, and quite frankly helped things progress.

Xemnas found Roxas awfully fast. (Notice that it was XEMNAS who found Roxas in TT, and yet, in other scenes we see Xemnas ordering people to search for new members. Why did Xemnas find Roxas?)

In Terranorts research in to the heart, and his memories, is it impossible that he discovered, much like AtW that if a Heartless is defeated first, with a Nobody soon after that they would RECONNECT?

Again I don't know why I have this hunch, but everything seems to fit this perfectly from my perspective.

Has Xehanort planned the existence of his Nobody? So that by indirectly working together, something could be achieved for when they return to the existence of a somebody? Have they actually achieved anything during the timeline of KH1 > KH2 that was know about?

What has Xehanorts Heartless learned? What has Xemnas learned? If their knowledge were to be combined within Terranort when he regains his form, could the combined knowledge lead to something greater? Did Terranort, before the seperation regain some memories of Terra or MX? And could some of this knowledge combined with Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless be what he'd hoped for? =I

This is in the spoilers section due to the mention of Terranort and MX.

Flame, criticise or w/e.

Emass

Re: Is it possible?

This actually kinda makes sense to me. If Terranort got back some of Xehanort/Terra's memories, it'd explain why he was following Riku around. Plus, I really don't think that MX would take Terra's body without having some way to make sure his master plan couldn't be screwed up just by Terra's heart interfering. Think that could be what Braig was for? So he could keep Terranort on track with MX's plans just in case.

seifbugazia

that is a good point, what did the heartless & nobody of terranort acieve during kingdom hearts 1 & 2.

seifbugazia

really, i think MX's master plan is all gonna unfold when Ansem Sod & Xemnas Reconnect. And i think that Braig is still loyal to MX, not to Xemnas.

Awards

I agree with this all 100% especially with the part about Braig. It all makes sense. haha that makes 2 positive replys friend XD

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

The point about Xemnas and Roxas is very interesting indeed. However, I don't know if he really planned EVERYTHING. It could be, but whether he's KH's version of Palpatine remains to be seen :wink:

Swordsaint

Yay. I'm amazing. I'll just ride my high horse until someone says something against it. XDDDD

Haha, maybe not everything, but it honestly seems like the direction this could be heading.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Yay. I'm amazing. I'll just ride my high horse until someone says something against it. XDDDD

Haha, maybe not everything, but it honestly seems like the direction this could be heading.

Could be, off course, that he did plan the general lines of what he wanted to do, but only filled in the details on the way. If you're gonna be planning something universally, you can't exactly take into account every single thing that might happen.

Swordsaint

Yeah. Of course, but if you remember, Xehanort was a genius or something, very adaptable. If something got in his way, it would be in his nature to devise a plot to remove it.

Auxia

My main qualm with this theory is that Xemnas really DIDN'T want to die. I mean, you played the last boss fights of KH2, correct? It takes, like, an hour just to get to his final form, and even in this form he still goes all out on you and Riku.

Other than that, it does kind of make sense. But if he did plan all of it out, Xehanort would have been taking a lot of risks.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Yeah. Of course, but if you remember, Xehanort was a genius or something, very adaptable. If something got in his way, it would be in his nature to devise a plot to remove it.

That's what I kinda meant with the details :wink:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Does anyone think it's possible that MX planned everything?
Considering he lost his memories once he became Xehanort and being found by Ansem the wise, I doubt it. He wanted Terra's body and the X-blade for some reason and didn't think he would be defeated by Terra's armor or that Vantias would be killed by Aqua. When he awoke he had no memories of the past and thus way to remember a plan created before his creation.
Xemnas found Roxas awfully fast.
I thought it was Axel that found Roxas and then Xemnas came later to name him after hearing he had the power of the keyblade.
In Terranorts research in to the heart, and his memories, is it impossible that he discovered, much like AtW that if a Heartless is defeated first, with a Nobody soon after that they would RECONNECT?
Well Xehanort nor his heartless knew nobodies existed before he did his experiments or when he became a heartless. He only assumed that such a creature would exist.
Ansem Report 13

When the heart casts away the body, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the remaining body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless, the body disappears.
Or does that apply solely to this realm? Could other beings similar to the Heartless exist in another realm?
If we take that to be the case, then there must be another form of oneself elsewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light. An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the body is a complex one.
But since we exist in this realm, our counterparts of another realm must not be existent.
Therefore I shall call them...
"The non-existent ones."
And as far as we know Ansem the Wise knew nothing of how people return when turned into a heartless. And we can't be sure any one knows about this process to return to normal.

Has Xehanort planned the existence of his Nobody?
You can't plan something you don't know anything about.

Swordsaint

Auxia, RPG boss fights are always long and annoying. -_-

but i see your point. I can't really say anything solid in response, but having the nature of Xehanort, but still obtaining the nature of a nobody seeking life....he didn't want to die, no. But he isn't dying, he's GETTING HIS HEART BACK, which was the point of the organisation...

Org members wanted to become whole. Heartless dying before the nobodies makes them whole. If anything, the organisation has succeeded.

but Terranort and the apprentices were studying his memories, and the heart. they couldve have stumbled across something like this. It's not impossible

I do remember reading something suggesting it. actually i think it was the directors secret report. In either case, memories and hearts are a complex thing in KH. What they are fully capable of can still be argued.

True Reflection

How, in any way, is MX's plans related to the fact that Xemnas found roxas? He couldnt have realised this was going to happen, was probably just coincidence he found him.

Are you trying to say that nobodies and heartless have some sort of telepathic link? Because from what i know, they were both trying to get the same thing (Kingdom Hearts) and surely they would have worked together to achieve this if they had had said abilities!

seifbugazia

thats why i think that MX is relying on braig and braig went to such extreme messures that he became a nobody just to fulfill his duties to MX and influence xemnas

Swordsaint

I didn't suggest that though.

Perhaps I should have elaborated more on this Xemnas finding Roxas part.

We know Xemnas and Xehanort H both seemed to love hollow bastion, both showing up at some point in FM

When Sora released Kairi's heart, Ven's was released in to Roxas.

Xehanort has Terra's body, and from what we can assume from FM +, some of his memories.

Xehanort wanted to be filled with the power of Darkness from KH.
Xemnas wanted to MERGE with it. They actually had slightly different goals.

Seif: yeah I agree, the apprentices volunteered as well. They kept their memories. Braig in particular has deep connections to MX already. He could be nudging Xemnas in the right direction, iirc, he sometimes spoke up about things in the meetings of the org, oftentimes influencing things. I think, i don't remember too well, hence why im replaying them. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back