• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS I’m starting to think the game was half assed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cinnamoan

Banned
I haven’t seen any dual wielding Dora game play or any final fantasy characters

the the rage form in kh2 does more damage than the rage form in kh3

from looking at at all the leaks

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsBillyTheKid

[QUOTE="Cinnamoan, post: 6558510, member: 251754"]I haven’t seen any dual wielding Dora game play or any final fantasy characters

from looking at at all the leaks[/QUOTE]

There's literally no reason for Sora to be able to dual wield. He no longer has Roxas or Ven. To have him dual wield wouldn't make any sense. That's not half-assed. That's logic.

FF Characters are not necessary for this chapter of the story. Also not a half-assed situation.

There is no rage form in KH2. There was anti-form. Rage form is completely different and therefore, has different damage output and attributes. Not half-assed.

Last edited by a moderator:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
SPOILERS: I'm starting to think this post was half-assed

He complained because of something that we've pretty much known from the beginning, but also Sora dual wields guns in some form changes.

He complained because of something that we're pretty much known from the beginning, Nomura himself pretty much said they aren't necessary which almost cemented that they wouldn't be there.

He complained about something that doesn't have the same level of relevance. Comparing apples to oranges.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

There's literally no reason for Sora to be able to dual wield. He no longer has Roxas or Ven. To have him dual wield wouldn't make any sense. That's not half-assed. That's logic.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cinnamoan

Banned
Spoiler Spoiler Show

see there we go to as came back and he had TWO keyblades

and sora should have kept kept all his drive forms but no

it’s like sora had Alzheimer’s and forgot all his abilities

They had 5 years to work on this game and messed it up for all of us

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
see there we go to as came back and he had TWO keyblades

and sora should have kept kept all his drive forms but no

it’s like sora had Alzheimer’s and forgot all his abilities

They had 5 years to work on this game and messed it up for all of us

Drive forms were a part of his old clothes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Learn to use spoiler tags when speaking about actual KH III content OP!

As for the bemoaned things here:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ItsBillyTheKid

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wrong. Ven's heart was freed from Sora at the end of Dream Drop Distance, and Ven was the only reason he and Roxas could dual wield. Without Ven, there is no dual wield.

brandedkarma

Wrong. Ven's heart was freed from Sora at the end of Dream Drop Distance, and Ven was the only reason he and Roxas could dual wield. Without Ven, there is no dual wield.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

You're mistaken here.
In DDD Ven's heart was awakened to show that it has healed and is ready to rejoin its body but it is still with Sora.
When Ven smiles at the end of DDD that is not his heart returning to his body but him feeling Sora's happiness at meeting the Dream Eaters again which is possible because his now awake heart is still right inside Sora's.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Doesn't matter. His heart being awakened in DDD took away Sora's ability to dual wield, clearly.

Just clarifying. Awoken or dormant, Sora still had Ventus’ heart, so it is technically still possible for him to dual-wield.

And OP, just my two cents: let’s wait until we play the game ourselves and experience it from multiple perspectives before jumping to conclusions. Though you might not change your opinion afterward (everyone’s entitled to have one anyway), at least you can present it in a valid manner.

Cinnamoan

Banned
I can already predict kh4 from looking at kh3

kh1 you start out with 1 keyblade

kh2 you got stronger so you now get 2 keyblades and all the ff characters where still in the game

kh3 you got even more stronger but we went ahead and took away the dual wielding and decided to not include ff characters

kh4 we went ahead and took away your whole keyblade now you can pound hearts less and your fist, and donal and goofy are no longer in your party it’s solo for now lmaooo

NoWay

Awards
As for now, I am really surprised with his good KH3 is. It’s like the game I always wanted it to be. However, there’s only one thing which bothers me:

In Keyblade Graveyard not every SoD had their Moment to shine. I think the last minutes of Xemnas, Ansem and YX were really short. Especially the death of Marluxia was reaaaally short which disappointed me a bit. However, after seeing that Xemnas knew the secret of Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord, I assume that their deaths were intentionally so short as they are definitely getting more spotlight in the next saga. My favorite moment was definitely the Roxas, Xion and Saïx fight. The reunion with Terra was also so good and satisfying! If I’d rank the battles I’d say:

1. Roxas, Xion, Axel 10/10
2. Terra, Aqua, Ven 9/10
3. YX, Xemnas, Ansem 7.5/10
4. Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord 4/10

Dont know where to put the Repliku fight as I can’t remember me

Cinnamoan

Banned
So, no dual wielding means the game is half-assed.

This just in, every KH game not called KH2 is half-assed.

I was was expecting to see a FULL HD version of radiant garden with all the final fantasy characters including new ones and for it to have a Sephiroth fight too

thay had 5 years to come up with this and they ruined it

ItsBillyTheKid

Just clarifying. Awoken or dormant, Sora still had Ventus’ heart, so it is technically still possible for him to dual-wield.

And OP, just my two cents: let’s wait until we play the game ourselves and experience it from multiple perspectives before jumping to conclusions. Though you might not change your opinion afterward (everyone’s entitled to have one anyway), at least you can present it in a valid manner.

Nope. He lost the ability to dual wield and most of his power at the end of DDD. It's made explicitly clear.

Pokie

I haven’t seen any dual wielding Dora game play or any final fantasy characters

from looking at at all the leaks

Spoiler Spoiler Show

wolfshadow0118

Nope. He lost the ability to dual wield and most of his power at the end of DDD. It's made explicitly clear.

Especially in 0.2's secret ending. Yensid spells it out to sora that when xehanort tried make sora become a vessel that stripped all, if not most of his previous abilities.

Back