• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Hearts other than your own...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x37rnu4

Awards
The most striking thing about his presence is his age. But he’s not the only one who has undergone an age shift. We have Sora and Riku who also appear younger. Granted, it’s not anywhere near as much of a leap for them, but I would wager that the reason why they’re younger is the same (or similar) reason why Xehanort is younger. In other words, Xehanort appears young in the Realm of Sleep, but he’s really his old self in the real world (as the Re:coded secret ending seems to imply). I’m not really going to speculate on the reason why they can appear younger because, even though Nomura said it’s essential to the story, I honestly think it’s just an excuse to have them in their younger forms again lol. And I can’t think of any reason for why they would need for this to happen.

Although his older self is what's shown in th Re:coded secret ending, MX has fused with Terra, hasn't he? And Yen Sid mentions that Terra's heart is something they still need to search for. That would mean Yen Sid and Mickey don't know about the fusion, right? Though I must admit it's been awhile since I've played BbS, so I'm saying this for clarity.

I also don't know why having younger characters is significant when there various other more important things I can think of, but I'll certainly ponder it and get back to the forum if I come up with anything.

Then he would just need the dark half. Vanitas. Now, I know it’s been said, but I absolutely agree with the theory that Vanitas’ heart resides in Xehanort. The trailer itself hints as much.

“Aren’t there hearts confined within you too?”

Of course, YX could be referring to someone other than himself with the “too” but the scene directly after says otherwise. “Hearts other than your own.” With Vanitas magically popping up out of nowhere. It really is screaming, “Xehanort has Vanitas’ heart.”

Alright, we get that. But how did he get Vanitas’ heart? Simple. Vanitas was one of the “seeds” (or “roads” in the English translation) that Xehanort was referring to in the BbS secret ending. He has the yellow eyes which indicate a connection to Xehanort.

This part of the theory is taken from the old Horcrux theory. That MX split up fragments of his heart into various vessels to increase the likelihood of his survival. However, when these beings are defeated, it has an interesting consequence. Rather than fading into darkness or (in the case of some Nobodies) reverting to their original state, these hearts go back to Xehanort. Think of it like a magnet. When their hearts are released from these “seeds,” the bits of Xehanort’s heart within them attract to the primary piece of Xehanort’s heart.

So, in other words, I’m saying Xehanort has quite the amalgamation of hearts now. His own, Vanitas’, Braig’s, Isa’s, and potentially still Terra’s and Eraqus’ (this depends on a few things but that’s an entirely different theory). As YX says, it’s hearts (plural) other than his own.
How this will play out, and what Xehanort intends to do with these hearts, I’m not sure. One possibility I’ve thought of in the case of Isa’s heart is that he may be using it as leverage against Lea. Perhaps Lea has found out that Isa changed due to the influence of Xehanort, and he wants his friend back. With Isa’s heart residing in Xehanort, Xehanort can have Lea do his bidding (notice how he seems to have been tasked with finding Ienzo and Aeleus).
That's a very interesting concept regarding Vanitas' heart residing in Xehanort. It had been bothering me as to where it went, since Ven's heart was still shown as incomplete, so this really clears that up for me. I wonder why Vanitas' heart went to Xehanort's though, because as I see it, hearts don't just go all willy-nilly, latching on to the nearest living thing. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms for another time.

But I also wonder why Xehanort chose Isa as another possible vessel. I know you made a reply somewhere about the darkness within Isa and that's what attracted Xehanort to him (possibly). But why keep him so close when they were Nobodies? Just to use Axel to carry out the dirty work? Braig had better motivation for working with Xehanort (the ability to wield a Keyblade), so why not have him as your second in command? Well, I'm asking more questions than theorizing that, once again, correlate little to your theory. But I like expanding things a bit, considering your theory seems very well thought-out, straight forward, and plausible.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

Although his older self is what's shown in th Re:coded secret ending, MX has fused with Terra, hasn't he? And Yen Sid mentions that Terra's heart is something they still need to search for. That would mean Yen Sid and Mickey don't know about the fusion, right? Though I must admit it's been awhile since I've played BbS, so I'm saying this for clarity.

I also don't know why having younger characters is significant when there various other more important things I can think of, but I'll certainly ponder it and get back to the forum if I come up with anything.

That's a very interesting concept regarding Vanitas' heart residing in Xehanort. It had been bothering me as to where it went, since Ven's heart was still shown as incomplete, so this really clears that up for me. I wonder why Vanitas' heart went to Xehanort's though, because as I see it, hearts don't just go all willy-nilly, latching on to the nearest living thing. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms for another time.

But I also wonder why Xehanort chose Isa as another possible vessel. I know you made a reply somewhere about the darkness within Isa and that's what attracted Xehanort to him (possibly). But why keep him so close when they were Nobodies? Just to use Axel to carry out the dirty work? Braig had better motivation for working with Xehanort (the ability to wield a Keyblade), so why not have him as your second in command? Well, I'm asking more questions than theorizing that, once again, correlate little to your theory. But I like expanding things a bit, considering your theory seems very well thought-out, straight forward, and plausible.
I can actually answer Vanitas for you. In Grass' theory, Vanitas held a piece of Master Xehanort's heart. With Vanitas heart released, unbound to his body, and wounded, Master Xehanort's heart would've acted as a beacon to attract Vanitas' heart due to the piece inside.
Or to put it simply, Master Xehanort's heart piece in Vanitas was attracted to Master Xehanort's heart container due to being the original whole. (See what I did there?)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Did you read what I said about Roxas' heart? Also, Xion had a heart, even if it was fake.
As for why Xehanort would mention that he has multiple hearts in him, I don't see the problem even if the hearts aside from Ven have no use for him.
It's drawing a comparison between Xehanort and Sora and also allowing the player to know that the two have multiple hearts within them.

It'd have probably happened when the X-Blade exploded.

ok i get what you mean now, i can see most of your theory happening, that would make for an awesome turn of events.

so like, when ven's heart went wandering and found sora, whatever vanitas had went to xehanort?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
so like, when ven's heart went wandering and found sora, whatever vanitas had went to xehanort?

Ven's heart didn't "find" Sora. After feeling the pain and sadness Ven experienced after having his heart shattered a second time Sora called out to him, "guiding" Ven's wounded heart towards his own through their already established close connection.

It's entirely possible that such a connection (or a similar one) was also made between Vanitas's heart and MX, therefore Vanitas's heart (which would be as badly crippled as Ven's due to x-blade going poof) could find refuge within MX's heart. If voluntary or involuntary remains to be seen though. ;)

x37rnu4

Awards
I can actually answer Vanitas for you. In Grass' theory, Vanitas held a piece of Master Xehanort's heart. With Vanitas heart released, unbound to his body, and wounded, Master Xehanort's heart would've acted as a beacon to attract Vanitas' heart due to the piece inside.
Or to put it simply, Master Xehanort's heart piece in Vanitas was attracted to Master Xehanort's heart container due to being the original whole. (See what I did there?)

Oh, I see. Vanitas already had some sort of bond with MX in that he had a part of his heart. That's why he had yellow eyes, yes?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh, I see. Vanitas already had some sort of bond with MX in that he had a part of his heart. That's why he had yellow eyes, yes?

Saying he has an actual literal part of MX's heart is actually stretching it a bit far. We saw with Ven that splitting a heart is not exactly very healthy.

But a very close bond/connection between MX's and Vanitas's heart is very plausible, as the golden eyes were confirmed to be a sign of a close connection with Xehanort, not as a sign of having a part of Xehanort. These are different things and the former is, contrary to the latter, confirmed.

Sora and Ven also have such a very close connection between their hearts. When one looks closely he/she will notice that Sora's and Ven's eyes are also the exact same shade of blue like with Xehanort's golden eyes.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Sora and Ven also have such a very close connection between their hearts. When one looks closely he/she will notice that Sora's and Ven's eyes are also the exact same shade of blue like with Xehanort's golden eyes.

Aqua even says that Sora is the spitting image of Ven.

Awards
Actually, I am saying he had a literal part of MX's heart.
I don't think we should look at Ven as the be-all and end-all source for what happens when one splits his heart.

For starters, Ven's heart was significantly split (if we are to go by the ratio of the platform in the beginning, he lost roughly a third of his heart), whereas I am suggesting that MX places tiny fractions of his heart in his seeds. And secondly, I think we would agree that at that point in time, MX's heart was significantly stronger than Ven's. So I don't think it's irrational to suggest that someone could survive splitting their heart if their heart is strong enough and if their heart isn't split too significantly.

Of course, as you said, it could come from a more indirect connection to MX's heart, I just find it easier to account for the physical differences when they actually have a piece of MX inside them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, I am saying he had a literal part of MX's heart.
I don't think we should look at Ven as the be-all and end-all source for what happens when one splits his heart.
That would however really be very Voldemortishy...0_o
Granted, Ven's case was a particulary brutal one with an overwhelming heartless-attack as the prelude and a forceful cut with a keyblade.

For starters, Ven's heart was significantly split (if we are to go by the ratio of the platform in the beginning, he lost roughly a third of his heart), whereas I am suggesting that MX places tiny fractions of his heart in his seeds. And secondly, I think we would agree that at that point in time, MX's heart was significantly stronger than Ven's. So I don't think it's irrational to suggest that someone could survive splitting their heart if their heart is strong enough and if their heart isn't split too significantly.

Yep, here's the pic for reference:
Heart_to_Heart_01_KHBBS.png

Going by the crack, it's apparently a bit more than a quarter that MX cut out.

Like about what? The size of a peanut?

That about heart-strength is a no-brainer I would say. MX is a fully trained keyblade master and master of darkness while at that time four years before BBS Ven was just a little kid, timid and insecure.
His heart was strong enough to be chosen by a keyblade but nowhere near MX's level.

It's not too irrational, but I personally thinks it unneccessarily complicates things when a close connection is already suffice to explain the main idea you had (which I agree strongly with by the way).

Of course, as you said, it could come from a more indirect connection to MX's heart, I just find it easier to account for the physical differences when they actually have a piece of MX inside them.

I was not implying a more "indirect" connection but one akin to the one between Sora and Ven. Sora didn't give away a part of his heart itself, it is said in the BBS-prologue their hearts touched and so the very deep, direct connection between their hearts was forged.
Data-Naminé said in Coded that the connection Sora has with Ven is very special and deep.
As seen with appearances (come on, even if they aren't related by blood, Sora and Ven could be considered brothers by heart nonetheless), I would actually think that a close connections between hearts is already sufficient to explain the issue.

Except of course if you're also suggesting that Xehanort uses a "higher level" and more sophisticated version of "heart-connection" than newborn Sora did with Ven. ;D

Absolute

I can see MX taking chunks of his heart and splitting it into other characters. Maybe he whittle down his heart enough where he couldn't use a keyblade again.

I never liked that picture of the removed darkness in Ven's heart since it means that Vanitas had the smaller chunk and yet he was able to fully function after the split even though heis heart amount of smaller.

Awards
That would however really be very Voldemortishy...0_o
Granted, Ven's case was a particulary brutal one with an overwhelming heartless-attack as the prelude and a forceful cut with a keyblade.

Hence the name of the theory.

Like about what? The size of a peanut?

Don't think we need to split hairs over that. A twentieth? A hundredth? A millionth? Doesn't really matter when you get past a certain point.

I was not implying a more "indirect" connection but one akin to the one between Sora and Ven. Sora didn't give away a part of his heart itself, it is said in the BBS-prologue their hearts touched and so the very deep, direct connection between their hearts was forged.
Data-Naminé said in Coded that the connection Sora has with Ven is very special and deep.
As seen with appearances (come on, even if they aren't related by blood, Sora and Ven could be considered brothers by heart nonetheless), I would actually think that a close connections between hearts is already sufficient to explain the issue.

Except of course if you're also suggesting that Xehanort uses a "higher level" and more sophisticated version of "heart-connection" than newborn Sora did with Ven. ;D

That's all well and good, and we know that these heart-connections can influence appearance, but the problem is that they don't influence the appearance of the correct person as far as we've seen so far.
For instance, it's not as though the connection to Sora affected Ven's appearance. It did however affect Vanitas' appearance. But it's not as though, for example, Braig has some other half of his heart running around whose appearance would be affected through a heart-connection to Xehanort. It's Braig himself who is affected.

Actually, in the case of Vanitas, by this logic, wouldn't a heart-connection with MX actually affect Ven's appearance to look more like Xehanort in the same way that Ven's connection to Sora affects Vanitas? Yet that isn't the case.
And then, Ven's connection to Sora may have influenced Sora's appearance (possibly, we don't know), but the equivalent to that in the case of a Xehanort-Vanitas heart-connection would be Vanitas affecting Xehanort's appearance, which we also know isn't the case.

I mean, it's possible that they could go in that direction, but I personally think having a piece of Xehanort actually inside of them makes a lot more sense for why they would be physically altered, in the same way (but on a smaller scale) as Terra was physically transformed into Terranort. I don't think it unnecessarily complicates things either because these pieces, as I theorize, come back together upon the death of the seed, so it's not as though Sora and Riku will have to go on a journey to destroy each "Horcrux."

Ikkin

Bronze Member
But I also wonder why Xehanort chose Isa as another possible vessel. I know you made a reply somewhere about the darkness within Isa and that's what attracted Xehanort to him (possibly). But why keep him so close when they were Nobodies? Just to use Axel to carry out the dirty work? Braig had better motivation for working with Xehanort (the ability to wield a Keyblade), so why not have him as your second in command?

We don't know when Saix was made second-in-command, do we? Maybe Saix just slowly convinced him to give him more and more responsibility after he changed. Xigbar's not exactly the most trustworthy person anyway, especially since Nobodification was a massive setback in his Keyblade goal.

Thinking about Isa some more, though, I think it's pretty clear that he was recruited unwillingly into Xehanort's plans rather than convinced to go along with it. Saix's initial goal upon becoming a Nobody, like Axel's, was to overthrow the Organization, which wouldn't have fit into Xehanort's goal very well at all. If he'd chosen to become one of Xehanort's seeds, there's no reason for him to have instantly turned on him like that, especially because Isa didn't come off as a power-hungry manipulator before he lost his heart, and his change was gradual enough that Axel was still confused about it ten years later.

That's all well and good, and we know that these heart-connections can influence appearance, but the problem is that they don't influence the appearance of the correct person as far as we've seen so far.
For instance, it's not as though the connection to Sora affected Ven's appearance. It did however affect Vanitas' appearance. But it's not as though, for example, Braig has some other half of his heart running around whose appearance would be affected through a heart-connection to Xehanort. It's Braig himself who is affected.

Actually, in the case of Vanitas, by this logic, wouldn't a heart-connection with MX actually affect Ven's appearance to look more like Xehanort in the same way that Ven's connection to Sora affects Vanitas? Yet that isn't the case.
And then, Ven's connection to Sora may have influenced Sora's appearance (possibly, we don't know), but the equivalent to that in the case of a Xehanort-Vanitas heart-connection would be Vanitas affecting Xehanort's appearance, which we also know isn't the case.

The thing about the physical changes that we saw with Sora, Ven and Vanitas was that neither of the two changed by it had yet been given a physical form/facial definition.

Ven affected Sora because Sora's heart had just been created and he didn't exactly have a body of his own yet (Nomura basically suggested in one interview that he had intended Sora's heart to have appeared to Ven before he was born, but he avoided that because Western countries think the metaphysical heart doesn't exist until birth [?!?]). Even assuming that Sora was an infant, though, he still had plenty of growing to do that could easily make him more Ven-like (and eye color isn't set until later on anyway).

Sora affected Vanitas because Vanitas was basically just an Unversed with a human shape. He didn't have a face under the helmet, so when one was created, it was influenced by Sora.

Ven wasn't affected because he was old enough for his features to have been completely defined.

Now, of course, in this theory all of the yellow-eyes-and-pointy-ears people are old enough that they should be more like Ven. The thing is, though, Ven was allowed to rest in Sora's heart with no interference at all on Sora's part. Regardless of how he did it, a connection to Xehanort would be bound to be more invasive and malignant -- Sora's heart shelters others, while Xehanort's heart confines and suffocates them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I never liked that picture of the removed darkness in Ven's heart since it means that Vanitas had the smaller chunk and yet he was able to fully function after the split even though heis heart amount of smaller.

It makes every sense though as Xehanort stated in his reports that Ven was actually too good-hearted and bright.
Ven's heart was predominantly light which is reflected correctly in the awakening platform.

It also gives credibility again to the notion way back from KH 1: The brighter your light the longer your shadow becomes.
While the part of Ven's heart that was darkness is not particulary big the darkness inside that part is pretty deep to outbalance his bright light.

The reason Vanitas was able to function way "better" than Ven's bigger part of the heart was however not the size, it were the circumstances.
Firstly, Ven's heart was already weakened due to heartless-attacks before, then MX cutting it with his keyblade induced severe trauma (and memory-loss) and on top of this Vanitas taking much of Ven's remaining energy at his creation practically sealed it.

Despite having the way "bigger" part of the heart Ven's heart was in a way worse shape than Vanitas's.

The size is not really relevant on that topic.
Not to mention Vanitas's "chunk" of Ven's heart was but the core of the pure heart of darkness that Vanitas formed after that.

Hence the name of the theory.

Don't think we need to split hairs over that. A twentieth? A hundredth? A millionth? Doesn't really matter when you get past a certain point.

Geez...lol.

That was also not meant entirely serious. ;)

That can be quite easily explained though by the fact that newborn Sora's heart put its "hand" on Ven's heart to keep it stable exactly where the chunk was that now is the core of Vanitas's heart as there is still the connection between the two hearts that were once one.
If I recall correctly Vanitas could occassionally feel Ven's mood (makes one wonder though why it didn't work the other way around).

Yeah, in that case since Sora's heart was newborn it was actually the other way around to a degree: Ven affected Sora as Sora clearly got those sapphire-eyes from Ven.
Goes along with the case of Braig or Isa.
Vanitas is however really a wildcard there in any combination since he's practically a third heart involved in the case.
Theorizing that thought further this would actually mean Sora is also connected to Xehanort, through/over Vanitas and Ven.

By this Logic, it should affect Ven but doesn't because the Xehanort-connection to Ven is an indirect one through Vanitas while Sora's is a direct one. So Sora's takes priority.
It also works the other way around with Vanitas: The indirect connection to Sora gives hairstyle and stuff, but the direct connection with Xehanort takes priority as seen in eye-color.
Another possibility would be that the connection between Xehanort and Vanitas was forged significantly later than Sora/Ven, thus leaving Ven without any Xehanort-trace.
Like said above, as in Ven influencing Sora, the exact same sapphire-eyes are the best indicator (Ven already has them when shown as a kid facing the neo-shadows).

Yeah, there is definitely something iffy though, either because Sora's heart being a newborn one factoring into the equation or because the connection between Vanitas and Xehanort really being another, different type.

I mean, it's possible that they could go in that direction, but I personally think having a piece of Xehanort actually inside of them makes a lot more sense for why they would be physically altered, in the same way (but on a smaller scale) as Terra was physically transformed into Terranort. I don't think it unnecessarily complicates things either because these pieces, as I theorize, come back together upon the death of the seed, so it's not as though Sora and Riku will have to go on a journey to destroy each "Horcrux."

The more I think of it the more sense that makes.
If the connections Xehanort makes are a tad different in nature than Sora's it would add again more into their "similar but not same abilities and total opposites in mentality"-theme they are apparently building up now.

Then Xehanort made a bad move though on keeping his seeds alive, lol, I thought these were made by him in case his possession of Terra fails...if they're "killed" (sent to sleep or whatever) wouldn't that contradict his plans?
All others except Vanitas of course, as having the dark "core" of the X-blade already ready at his hands is surely a boon for Xehanort's plans.

JustSnilloc

but this isnt the first thread ive seen it in thats why i ask like that, like when could vanitas have gone in xehanort?

It's a theory... Basically when Ven found refuge in Sora, Van found refuge in Xehanort

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It's a theory... Basically when Ven found refuge in Sora, Van found refuge in Xehanort

Or you know, they could've gone over the top and made it more complicated by saying that the remains of Van followed Ven and found refuge in Sora's Heart.
But then in KH1 when Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, Van's heart went it's separate way and Ven's stayed with Roxas.
The Heart Unlocker was said to "unleash/open the darkness within one's heart". Or something like that.

And then they say out of the blue that Xemnas somehow found Van's heart, or it sought refuge with him (The only remaining Xehanort).
And then whenever Xemnas ventured to his "Chamber" he would drift away and meet Ven, and thus calling him friend, and not Aqua's armor.
This would explain how Xemnas would then know that Ven had fallen to sleep. Since in Days he says, "So sleep has taken you once again" when Roxas is in his coma for how many days he was in it. Terra shouldn't have a clue that Ven was sleeping.
Since Vanitas and Ven share a deep rooted connection, and Van feels what Ven feels, and would up the reasoning behind Xemnas wanting to find Ven. Could be for revenge/forging the X-Blade.

Van being in Xemnas could've gone on with, "Maybe he wasn't using a Keyblade on purpose" deal.
Since it was hinted that Terra could possibly be in Riku, and MX's heart was Ansem SoD, so how could Xemnas do that you may think.

This is total BS mind you. I've seen crazier theories.

Or they could explain the whole Young Xehanort in the RoS as being the "thing that MX left behind when he threw his heart inside Terra and his body just drifted away".
Young Xehanort is MX's body, just with Vanitas' heart surviving within it.

It all really depends on what Keyblade Young Xehanort would use IMO.

Grass, I believe in your theories with 98.7% of my heart. Most of what you say turns out relatively similar to the actual plot.

The one question I have though....when did MX get the time to put a piece of his heart within Isa. For all we know, at this point, he never interacted with them in BBS.
And if he did it as Apprentice Xehanort, that would be harder wouldn't it. Since he'd have to deal with Terra/Eraqus too...didn't the hearts within the body merge together?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

if heart affects appearance, it would make sesne that if xehanort planted "seeds" of his heart in vanitas, saix and braig/xigbar, that their appearance slightly changed to golden eyes and pointed ears, inferring that a little piece of xehanort would be hiding in them. makes sense.

do we really know what ven looks like at this point? it's kind of a stretch, but roxas wasnt completely ven. and most of what we've seen of ven after BBS are flashbacks. probly not the case here, but it could be possible that ven looks different.

bigbadcloud

every time i play the ven vs van in bbs it makes me think of sora vs riku van and MX have simmalure fighting poses but van is the same as rikus maybe when sora reached out to get a pice of his heart back form ven van fallowed him and found a small ray of darkness inside riku so he trailed and hid dorment inside riku thats how riku was able to wiled just like van

Absolute

It makes every sense though as Xehanort stated in his reports that Ven was actually too good-hearted and bright.
Ven's heart was predominantly light which is reflected correctly in the awakening platform.

It also gives credibility again to the notion way back from KH 1: The brighter your light the longer your shadow becomes.
While the part of Ven's heart that was darkness is not particulary big the darkness inside that part is pretty deep to outbalance his bright light.

The reason Vanitas was able to function way "better" than Ven's bigger part of the heart was however not the size, it were the circumstances.
Firstly, Ven's heart was already weakened due to heartless-attacks before, then MX cutting it with his keyblade induced severe trauma (and memory-loss) and on top of this Vanitas taking much of Ven's remaining energy at his creation practically sealed it.

Despite having the way "bigger" part of the heart Ven's heart was in a way worse shape than Vanitas's.

The size is not really relevant on that topic.
Not to mention Vanitas's "chunk" of Ven's heart was but the core of the pure heart of darkness that Vanitas formed after that.

Good point.

I was thinking back in KHI FM. The part where Xemnas appears and walks through Sora, who was essentially a floating heart at that point, and I'm wondering if he got something else from that pass through.

Zul

Awards
Alright, I "skimmed" through this page and I saw that you were wondering about how Vanitas's face was affected by the connection and not Ven's.

I believe it was explained in an interview that Sora filled that specific part of Ven's heart that Vanitas was taken out of, that's why it affected Vanitas.

Keymaster3193

This would explain how Xemnas would then know that Ven had fallen to sleep. Since in Days he says, "So sleep has taken you once again" when Roxas is in his coma for how many days he was in it. Terra shouldn't have a clue that Ven was sleeping.

The reason Xemnas said that was because of Terra's memories of when he first met Ven. When MX dropped Ven of at LoD, Ven immediately passed out and went to sleep for a long time. That's what Xemnas is refering to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back