• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

maybe but how did van get the x blade and also wat is zack's purpose is he jsut liek there part of olympic coliseum/no future influence (if hes just for that purpose i kinda wish they didnt add him and putted back cloud & sephoroth instead...since they r ther mini stoy going)

Zack is there for world plot, and I'm investigating the X-blade as we speak.

Auxia

Don't forget that there's also supposed to be a gameplay segment as Aqua after all three scenarios are completed. I'm sick of repeating myself.

I've seen you say that before. Are you one hundred percent certain?

Furthermore, is there anyone close to completing all three storylines?

Takarifan101

I've seen you say that before. Are you one hundred percent certain?

Furthermore, is there anyone close to completing all three storylines?

yeah the person who played the terra walkthrough. I don't know his name but he/she hasn't been on in a while. He ended with Ven in like Deep space I think, IDK

Kentsu13

hey so the live stream of ven is back hes at olympic how much game left does he have (probably alot...)

Takarifan101

hey so the live stream of ven is back hes at olympic how much game left does he have (probably alot...)

i'm nor sure about this one. I was talking about the first one. Don't know, sorry.

Kentsu13

this has been buggign me the whole day but HOW THE HELL DOES MX SUMMON KH & also if he wanted a powerful weapon (xblade) y not control the whole kh unless either 1) xblade comes from kh 2) xblade> kh and do we no y its blue? srry so many ?s

Yezen

Can anyone point me to where Nomura said that the next KH would be a side story?

Kentsu13

srry i dont remember were it was i saw it maybe the main page

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The OP says the silver-haired man could be an even older Riku, but his hair, except possibly for it's length, matches up exactly with Xehanort's...

Bah, it's probably some b/s where Riku's time possessed by Ansem SoD made him later take on the appearance of Xehanort to some extent, and the lengthy bit of hair is Riku's usual style.

Frozura

Ansem says to her "It's been over a year since I last saw [Sora]".

Errr, how weird...Damn this game is so confusing, now I guess our hopes are on that 1 last episode of Coded, let's hope there is an actual concept video or SOMETHING to lead us into the next direction, KH1 and KH2 (and FM's) all had something out of this world as a way to the next game, BBS didn't, there was not 1 new thing except cameo's and dialogue. To be honest so many things have been answered already I feel like if BBS answered a few more questions it could just be a perfect ending for the series, minus the bottle at the end :3 I mean what are they going to base the series on now?

MickMcN13

Hey Guys - I am new to this site, so please forgive me if this is already asked and/or answered somewhere.
I have seen the Secret Ending and originally wanted to know who it was with Aqua on the beach - people have since said that it is Ansem The Wise - but I do not understand how this is possible for several reasons.
1. We see ATW holding hands with Ienzo eating Ice Cream. How does he get from being here and looking like normal ATW to being in the realm of darkness on the beach in an org. cloak?
2. If this secret ending is set in the future after BBS and KH, COM and KH2 then how is AtW there at all - I thought he blew up when he shot that cannon beam at Kingdom Hearts.

I may have missed something as it has been a while since I played KH or KH2 - currently playing Days and of course have not played BBS so if anyone can confirm this for me it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael

stacyadams

Why does Vanitas look like a dark haired sora?
-Ven had the darkness taken from his heart by MX to form Vanitas. Darkness is an important part of Ven's heart, so it was incomplete. In order to complete his heart and awaken, Ven had to connect it with Sora's. This led to Vanitas taking on Sora's appearance. (Thanks to Zulkir for pointing this out!

If Ven connected with sora AFTER Vanitas was made why would Vanitas look like sora?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

1. We see ATW holding hands with Ienzo eating Ice Cream. How does he get from being here and looking like normal ATW to being in the realm of darkness on the beach in an org. cloak?
Because the scene with Ansem the Wise and Ienzo was some eleven years before the scene at the Dark Meridian with Aqua, which takes place a year after KH2.
2. If this secret ending is set in the future after BBS and KH, COM and KH2 then how is AtW there at all - I thought he blew up when he shot that cannon beam at Kingdom Hearts.
Apparently he's survived in data form and was in the digitized Jiminy's Journal that is the focus of KH Coded, and some how makes it out and into the Dark Meridian.

Z

Zulkir

Remember to point out(edit your OP) that the X-blade does NOT have a heartless symbol in it's keychain, it's simply a black heart with a red border, the "cross" inside is not present, neither are those two points coming out of the end.

I don't know whether this is a FAQ but I suppose I can safely say that the Unversed Symbol is the X-blade.

Kentsu13

Remember to point out(edit your OP) that the X-blade does NOT have a heartless symbol in it's keychain, it's simply a black heart with a red border, the "cross" inside is not present, neither are those two points coming out of the end.

I don't know whether this is a FAQ but I suppose I can safely say that the Unversed Symbol is the X-blade.

omg thats true the unversed symbol....xblade

B

brosandi

If Ven connected with sora AFTER Vanitas was made why would Vanitas look like sora?
Well, it is my theory that when Sora and Ven connected hearts, Sora was giving him his darkness so that his heart was complete. I believe Vanitas was still absorbing the darkness from Ven, however, which is why Vanitas looks like Ven.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Why does Vanitas look like a dark haired sora?
-Ven had the darkness taken from his heart by MX to form Vanitas. Darkness is an important part of Ven's heart, so it was incomplete. In order to complete his heart and awaken, Ven had to connect it with Sora's. This led to Vanitas taking on Sora's appearance. (Thanks to Zulkir for pointing this out!)
I'm glad this question is finally answered for me, but what I want to know is why does Vanitas look like fifteen-year old Sora.

Kentsu13

I'm glad this question is finally answered for me, but what I want to know is why does Vanitas look like fifteen-year old Sora.

i think bc van was created to be ven's age and i tihnk that before ven absorbed soras darkness van looked like ven probably and then ven took soras darkness so van (whos in a 15 yr old form maybe)=sora 15 yr old
maybe van had to wear the mask bc of his shape shifting powers maybe the suit maintains his form as a human

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

i think bc van was created to be ven's age and i tihnk that before ven absorbed soras darkness van looked like ven probably and then ven took soras darkness so van (whos in a 15 yr old form maybe)=sora 15 yr old
maybe van had to wear the mask bc of his shape shifting powers maybe the suit maintains his form as a human

Come to think of it, I guess that somehow makes sense.

Kentsu13

well imma go to sleep hopefully tomorrow we'll have some if not all of the secret stuff (if ther is hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back