• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: First Screen from New Re:coded Secret Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightcrest

Well, to be fair, the scene preceding the scene with Lea is actually a cutscene with Roxas. The scene you are referring to is actually from the beginning of the game.
The thing about it that tells me that it is a different scene is that in the original scene, the camera is from the perspective of AX, who is in the furthest corner of the room, and he never moves from that spot, say to kill Braig. In this scene, we see that Braig is in the foreground, and facing the door, neither of which he does in the original scene.

One other thing is that they are almost all dressed in their original apprentice outfits from before they are killed in the scene with Lea as well, so it will be difficult to tell for sure until the scene is posted on YT, and can be compared with the original scene.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm curious as to what Braig's saying. I know he's talking about the Keyblade but that's all I got.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Something about the Keyblade War from what I can see.

Brightcrest

While I understand the idea that it might have something to do with Braig and AX's convo in 3D, if the interview with Nomura is correct, and the scene takes place " before Axel (Lea) and the others wake up." then I am assuming it takes place during the events of 3D. And that Lea and the others are just off screen still asleep.
In the aforementioned interview, Nomura also touched on BBS volume 2, and his desire to make it into a game, and that alone makes me squeal a bit! XD
We'll have to wait and see what turns up once we get in-game footage.

Sdog

Awards

That's what I'm thinking, if not shortly before.

Brightcrest said:
While I understand the idea that it might have something to do with Braig and AX's convo in 3D, if the interview with Nomura is correct, and the scene takes place " before Axel (Lea) and the others wake up."
Not that be 'that guy' but that scene does takes place before Lea and the others waking up. =p But yes we will have to wait and see for a final call. Either way I'm pumped!

Brightcrest

Not that be 'that guy' but that scene does takes place before Lea and the others waking up. =p But yes we will have to wait and see for a final call. Either way I'm pumped!
Well... yeah, -technically- it does happen before it, chronologically speaking. lol
But yeah, I see what you're saying.
Pretty psyched here too! :)

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Braig is saying in that shot "you're saying that place is also connected to the keyblade war?"

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Braig is saying in that shot "you're saying that place is also connected to the keyblade war?"
Interesting.

Maybe talking about Castle Oblivion? I could also guess Radiant Garden because of its similarity to Daybreak Town, but "that place" doesn't seem appropriate for a world they're currently in.

Kind of surprised the Re:coded movie hasn't been uploaded somewhere already.

dapoldelse

i have a feeling that sora inherits master eraqus key blade only way i see him being strong enough to master x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back