• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- Final Form Tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Since this is the members helping members section... I thought I would pass on to you some useful information.

Many of you have been having trouble with obtaining Final Form lately, and I've already seen mulitple threads. So hears a few easy tips to get all you need for Final Form.

-To Unlock (Not Use!) Final Form-
Sorry fans, but Final Form isn't unlockable until the end of the game. Firstly, Final Form is different from all other forms. You have to unlock it, but then your not allowed to use it as of yet. The first step to unlock it is to head to The World That Never Was. Continue on your path until you reach Memory's Skyscraper, and as soon as you enter a cutscene will begin. After the climactic battle with your other half, you unlock Final Form. But sadly, it doesn't appear on your drive form screen. Which means you basically can't use it as of yet.

-To Obtain Final Form-
You don't simply automatically receive it like the other forms, you actually have to work for it. You unlock it by driving and randomly you change into this form. This is also how anti form works, but Final Form stays with you. Now you could do this the honest way, travel to every world and desperately hope that you receive it while constantly having to build up your drive gauge or you could do it the easy way and make your way down to good ole' Olympus Coliseum. Now, why go here? Because it is the easiest place to gain this form. Some of you may not know this everytime you take part in a cup your drive gauge is automatically filled up. So all you need to do is enter a tournament. Make your way down to the underdrome by speaking with Pain (or Panic, I forget). Begin to enter the Cerburus Cup and get ready for your first battle. Once you enter immeadiately drive into Valor, or Wisdom. If you don't get Final Form then you either 1. One revert back but only if you originally have six drive gauges as your max, then proceed to drive again. 2. Press start, and click the retry button. Either way you eventually must restart the cup if you don't receive it. The beautiful part is you can keep doing this until you get the form. When you do receive it, just quit the cup and you get that form. By far this is the easiest way to get this done.

-Leveling Up Final Form-
Now lets see what your shiny new form can do. Let's take her out and get her stronger. Final Form gains 1 ex. point for every Nobody you defeat. Now, by now Yensid's Tower just happens to be crawling with those cuddly creatures. Head up to Yensid's Room and then proceed to the room prior to it. Drive into your Final Form and let her rip. Now Final Form takes up a lot of your drive gauge. Once your done kicking Nobody behind, you don't want to travel all the way to the Coliseum, enter a cup, quit it and then travel back to Yensid's place. But did you know that if you leave a world while in drive your gauge is restored. So immeadiately after defating the nobodies go to Yensid's room (while still in Final Form) and leave the world. Then return back and repeat until your Final Form is as strong as you want.

This was a while to type up, and keep in mind this was just my method on doing this. Please excuse any typos because I wrote fast and I hope you found this info useful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back