• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Pretty big spoiler alert ahead, please be cautious.

According to a leaker, the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee are no where to be found in KH3. Kinda disappointed in this leak.

Last edited:
Awards
Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all

Kinda already knew this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

wolfshadow0118

Uhh....your not supposed to provide any links, images or usernames

drew0512

Awards

Extremely disappointing and dumb if true, so I hope it's not.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It is disappointing but I can't say I'm really surprised.

I just want to know who this one FF character was and what he/she does. Noctis? Lightning?

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I just want to know who this one FF character was and what he/she does. Noctis? Lightning?

It's going to be Vincent. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

My thoughts on it looking at all the FF characters and their roles/importance in KH:

Cloud. He may be sporting something similar to his FF7 original outfit as a sorta cross promotion to the remake and there's a chance he hasn't yet encountered a secret boss fight with Sephiroth to tie their story up the rest of the way since he's been in the other 2 numbered titles as well.

Leon. He isn't that important overall and 8 is getting no love at all, but he was the leader of the committee so there's a chance he'll show up to do leader stuff.

Cid. He could sell gummi ship stuff over the gummi ship menu unless it's all obtained via missions like in KH2 or he could be assisting with Ienzo for Roxas since he's a tech guy.

Selphie. Only islander in KH1 that was in KH2 so she could be at DI.

Moogles. Maybe he was being sarcastic and 0 FF "characters" appear but the moogles are already present.

Barret. Diversity, yo. Jokes aside.

Aerith, Yuffie, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Seifer, Vivi, Auron, Rai, Fuu, Tidus, Wakka, Setzer. All of them are useless to both their respective titles and KH so I doubt any of them are the one. Exaggerated obviously but no less funny.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
This, honestly.

Yasue: KH3 has gotta be perfect!

Nomura: How do we do that?

Yasue: Let's try removing iconic fixtures from the franchise and actively avoiding bookends that people have been hoping to see for years and years!

Nomura: Perfect.

wolfshadow0118

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not saying it wasn't planned..but....take closure from what Leon said.

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other."
— Leon in Hollow Bastion

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I can't say I'm not upset because I am...

Perhaps this is for the better. They can tie up the storylines of all 50 original characters so then KH4 can just be chock full of all of the FF characters, Disney worlds, and all of the other things we wanted.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Aerith, Yuffie, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Seifer, Vivi, Auron, Rai, Fuu, Tidus, Wakka, Setzer. All of them are useless to both their respective titles and KH so I doubt any of them are the one. Exaggerated obviously but no less funny.
For one, I don't think any of that is true at all. For another, I think the average KH fan would feel all of the Disney characters are useless, too, so who cares if some in this community think the absence of FF characters isn't worth being bothered about.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I think the average KH fan would feel all of the Disney characters are useless
The Disney characters are so useless and forgettable Nomura literally just swapped out the PoH and kept only the original character's status as one intact. And she's also probably going to be treated as useless and forgettable in this game.

Yay!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

In addition to the lack ofrestoration committee what about the Cloud and Sephiroth subplot? Hell, it was actually developed in BBS with the introduction of Zack and his abduction by Sephiroth. I'm hoping that gets some sort of pay off in the next game

Sakuraba Neku

Awards

Just a reminder that KH3 won't be everything we wanted it to be.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

For one, I don't think any of that is true at all. For another, I think the average KH fan would feel all of the Disney characters are useless, too, so who cares if some in this community think the absence of FF characters isn't worth being bothered about.

Hey, don't you ignore the context about it being funny. KH was charming to me because of the marriage of FF and Disney so of course I'm sad that we don't get any of them, but they DO have a lot of original characters we may see permanently removed from the series that can make room for more FF characters. If we do a more in-depth analysis:

Cloud, Leon, and Cid were the only major players from KH 1 and 2 that really did anything for the plot.

Sephiroth was just a secret boss in 1 and a sub plot in 2 because he's a popular counter-character to Cloud.

Yuffie and Aerith were kinda just there to fill up the roster and Tifa was an additive just to sprinkle in a little more.

Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie were also sorta just there to fill up the roster because the only one who returned again in KH2 was Selphie and otherwise they're an afterthought to the heroes.

Seifer was the only one in KH2 that was really relevant because he was supposed to be this opposing force for Roxas, however Vivi was pretty much new to the gang and didn't seem to have his groove yet and Rai and Fuu were useless in 2.

Setzer was just a plot device, why was he ever even included other than 6 representation is beyond me.

Auron was relevant to the original plot of Olympus Coliseum, but could have been replaced by any other character.

Yuna, Rikku, and Paine were awful and I really wish they hadn't been added to the game at all.

So with that in mind, if they decide to go with a more relevant FF plot or new FF characters because of the removed characters, I'd like to see:

Leon going back to the name Squall and a plot involving him looking for Rinoa and maybe a confrontation with an adult Seifer who found a grudge against Squall for some reason. Maybe a time displacement situation where him and the gang had been lost from their world as kids but wake up again as adults after TT disappears (if we don't see it again in the most recent sequel) and he remembers his anger towards him.

Cloud and Sephiroth shouldn't appear. Putting it simply, they should be wrapped up in 3 if they aren't already.

Wakka and Tidus I'd like to see as grown up too. Give them outfits that match their FF X suits and maybe give them a reason to be searching for something Sin-esque (maybe a heartless terrorizing the Islands?) and on a quest to stop it.

Noctis and crew, I want all four of them to show up and be bros with Sora. Maybe in a situation where Donald and Goofy aren't available so they have to help you reunite. I hope they keep the multiple party member dynamic for future titles.

Lightning only, as a 13 rep because she was also a popular character and I could see her just fitting in just about anywhere. Maybe her and Caius could be the new Cloud and Sephiroth secret boss subplot thing.

Back