• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
it was so obvious when he said "couldn't see Vanitas but he has a conection with Ven" gosh

the whole thing was obvious, your really know when the game is out there when you see a screen shot or a video or something with solid proof...

i find it funny that people are throwing out random theory with spoiler written on them and every one is jumping all over it and believing it... :cool:

Takarifan101

the whole thing was obvious, your really know when the game is out there when you see a screen shot or a video or something with solid proof...

i find it funny that people are throwing out random theory with spoiler written on them and every one is jumping all over it and believing it... :cool:

IF you think about it, nearly the entire community is waiting for the release. I mean even a little spark would create a fire of views that the mind cannot even begin to comprehend. LOL
Besides the end of the wait is harder than the entire thing

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

that's why i'm an idiotfacepalm

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
There's 16 hours and 55 minutes until BbS is released. Then another 29 hours until the broadcaster guy promises to start playing the game. You'll spend about 18 - 24 hours of that sleeping. Just chillax.

AxelRikuRoxas

There's 16 hours and 55 minutes until BbS is released. Then another 29 hours until the broadcaster guy promises to start playing the game. You'll spend about 18 - 24 hours of that sleeping. Just chillax.
14 and a half hours in japan now!! its already 7 15 i think..... ON THE 8TH!

im so syced

tidasarabslol

EDIT:
so basically where i am by tomorrow at around 7 it should release.... then it should be leaked by like noon tomorrow to answer the other guys question. but time doesn't even matter cuz if you have school you come home on a friday to see some BBS info.

TOMORROW IS GONNA BE SICK (caps for exitement rofl)

crazzyBRY

too bad can't play the game when it comes since i have school >.<

but my friend will post it on youtube xD

Takarifan101

too bad can't play the game when it comes since i have school >.<

but my friend will post it on youtube xD

That sucks. I don't have to go back to school until monday, lucky me.
But in order to pass the time I've been reading posts from the very back of the forum. Makes for good laughs.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Do you think it will work on CFW 5.50GEN-D3?... I HOPE SO... omgsh

if not you can always patch it i'm currently running 5.00 m33 - 6, i find it more stable than the GEN firmwares.... i sure it would work though that is one the newest CFW. :cool:

crazzyBRY

if not you can always patch it i'm currently running 5.00 m33 - 6, i find it more stable than the GEN firmwares.... i sure it would work though that is one the newest CFW. :cool:

this is why yoshiro stopped making cfw..

cuz of M33 ppl doesn't want to change to gen... lol

Gen is just like m33 but better.. u cn't make pandora on gen

Chad92

Just upgrade to GEN D3,it can play all the new games and you'll probably need to upgrade.If it doesn't work with GEN D3,they'll just patch it but it still might not work with 5.00 m33-6 (example:Gundam VS Gundam).

Twilight-TO

GEN 5.50-D3 is the one with the auto encrypt program, so you can play any ISO or Game as it may be, that uses 6.20 and below. And if BbS requires something higher it would be included on the UMD and would need a patch, otherwise it would be completely playable.

Na?lo

I'm on 5.50GEN-D3 and it's perfect!!
I didn't really care if it was worse than m33, i just wanted to play the game I was waiting so much *w* so I changed to GEN and I haven't had a problem yet.

AxelRikuRoxas

Just upgrade to GEN D3,it can play all the new games and you'll probably need to upgrade.If it doesn't work with GEN D3,they'll just patch it but it still might not work with 5.00 m33-6 (example:Gundam VS Gundam).
mine is currrently on 5.5 gen d works for all the games so far so if it won't work on that then i guess theyll either have to make a new firmware...... (if the patching doesn't work) but thats all worst case scenario.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
this is why yoshiro stopped making cfw..

cuz of M33 ppl doesn't want to change to gen... lol

Gen is just like m33 but better.. u cn't make pandora on gen

Personally i think Yoshi is being a crybaby he has a descent fan base for is CFW, i tried it way back when he first starting putting em out but didnt care to much for them... im sure that gen is must better now i just dont use my psps that much to even bother to upgrade. :cool:

Chad92

mine is currrently on 5.5 gen d works for all the games so far so if it won't work on that then i guess theyll either have to make a new firmware...... (if the patching doesn't work) but thats all worst case scenario.

I don't think that will happen though.I'm sure you'll be able to play if you're using GEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back