• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

?<birthbysleep>?

So uhhhhh is Hokage lying?

Guys do you really buy this?? he has said everything the user's thought could have happened and you ask him 'bout Vanitas and he says that he couldn't catch that and that he has a conection with Ven (we all know this) and you ask him for a link or a pic and he says the site is crowded and other silly stuff...now that he doesn't know if the guy is still livestreaming....

AxelRikuRoxas

ArmoredCrown

if someone can pm me a link to the iso i might be able to extract all the cutscenes and upload them on youtube.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
yeah everyone, Hokage was lying (I feel so stupid for believing him) but it was somewhat of a funny joke, maybe? they even closed down the thread after he admitted it

AxelRikuRoxas

Well I couldn't register if I tried because my windows doesn't support Japanese chars.

ok i tried taking a screen shot then inserting it but i dunno how to put it into a forum. it doesn't have a website link... but i can say from what i read it doesn't look like it started.... it looks like itll start from the 9th. but this is just a good translated version of the site.

Na?lo

I do have an account at ニコニコ.
That guy has put 3 links to livestreaming sites, but he's not online right now, neither has played BbS yet because if you look for his last broadcasts their from another different game.
Am I allowed to put the links here?

edit: damn, you're too fast guys!raitohahaha xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back