• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Actually, the first Heartless is the one that shows up when they experimented on Kairi's heart.

Uh...nothing EVER said that they experimented on Kairi's heart, and it would be impossible for the first heartless to be born from her heart if she has no darkness within it, DUH!!!

crazzyBRY

ok..

my friend's said on a CFW psp forum

that ppl will try to leak it tonight or tommorow.

dunno what it means.. they know stores that leak it early or sumthing =X

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
True. But I'll still be wondering, 'Were those people right? Were they not?' Whenever I speculate now. And it was a really stupid thing to do.

just look at it as another theory that hasnt been proven yet by now if you hung around the future of kingdom hearts section you probably seen a million of them by now.... :cool:

miiworld2

Awards
ok..

do you know the forum link by any chance? Sorry but I wanna see it to believe it.

Twilight-TO

ok..

That means an illegal ISO will be uploaded somewhere on the internet.

Edit: Also I would remove that link if I were you, since that place is full of PSP ISOs =/

crazzyBRY

NEW Google Translate

Edited the first post..

from my friend again.. he says that sum1 got the game and it's the bundle or something..

and ppl wants him/her to upload a picture

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
All of these spoilers, real or fake. Brings back memories from the good ol' days for me...where my other series "Avatar The Last Airbender" was still very active in the series. And a crapload of spoilers for the finale, and future episode summarys came out a week or so before the actual episodes. Yes, this reminds me of that time.

Ah good times. Good times. <3 Man, I can't wait for spoilers. Real or not...I want to have some comfirmation. But I will wait, I've been waiting this long after all. :36:

?<birthbysleep>?

this reminds me last month FFXIII release a day b4 a lot of spoilers came out that Serah was lightning but at her younger years...that at the end lightning gave her life to save everyone from the last bosss...etc so i won't pay attention to this spoilers...oh they also came from 2ch and we all took them for the real stuff and it ended up quite differentlyfacepalm

State

Awards
this reminds me last month FFXIII release a day b4 a lot of spoilers came out that Serah was lightning but at her younger years...that at the end lightning gave her life to save everyone from the last bosss...etc so i won't pay attention to this spoilers...oh they also came from 2ch and we all took them for the real stuff and it ended up quite differentlyfacepalm

Thanks for spoiling FFXIII for me, herr spoiler! D= We have a spoiler tag for a reason. D=< Learn to use it by asking in The Foyer.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
That's not the real ending for FF13 anyway. I've read the real ones.

I think he's just saying how alot of people came up with fake spoilers as the game was being released to throw people off.

Takarifan101

The game that has eluded us for years contiunes to elude us in it's final days before release. It's kind of ironic don't ya think?
As of now I think we should take everything with a grain of salt

miiworld2

Awards
Thanks for spoiling FFXIII for me, herr spoiler! D= We have a spoiler tag for a reason. D=< Learn to use it by asking in The Foyer.

Don't worry it's not the real ending spoiler. It was a rumor that never came true. I fell for that spoiler too back then and I got upset for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back