• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Coded Episode Two

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Thanks go to Lissar for translating this for us!

Do not repost these translations without giving credit to KHInsider.
It starts with a movie summarizing the previous episode.
Then there is a movie scene from the end of the last episode, and you arrive in Traverse Town.
Pluto wakes up Sora by licking his face. Sora goes to find out if the island is safe while trying to solve Traverse Town’s problem.

Large Updates

You can now use the moogle synthesis shop.
The moogle in front of the cafe in First District will go into a synthesis tutorial. When you talk with him he will give you two materials to synth. (First time only.)
You can now sometimes get a Debug Prize from Bugs.
There will be a Moogle at every save point. Also, at the Second District save point a Moogle will come and talk to you, giving you the Avatar Item “First town wallpaper.” (First time only.)
The ability Huey found’s name will change into “Guard Counter.” (First time only.)
You with go into Area Debug Mode in a battle with a Bug Snake. The time limit is three minutes. The amount of VP you gain will be lowered.
The accessory you got from Cid when you went to look for Luey changes into “Attack Chain.” You will no longer have the Protect Chain.
In Area Debug Mode with dividing Bugs, flashing Bugs will no longer appear. So you will longer take damage in this type of Area Debug Mode.
You will now have normal encounters in Third District.
You will chase a strange man, and when you return to First District there will be an Area Debug Mode fight. The time limit is three minutes.
Depending on how quickly you are able to finish the fight you will receive certain items. (For example if you finish within one minute you will get a different item.)
If you rescue Luey you will go into Area Debug Mode on the second floor.
In boss stages the map telling you where you are or where you should go are gone.
If you get game over in a boss stage you can only choose to start over from the same stage or go into the world map. But you can open your menu and change around your items and abilities.
The ability you can get from finishing the episodes name changes to “D Thunder.”

You will get certain items by rank received after defeating the boss.

C Rank ~39999Pt - Synth Material “??? Powder +”
B Rank 40000 ~ 49999 - Synth Material “??? Shard”
A Rank 50000 ~ 59999 - Ability “Auto Reload” (First time only.) Item “Kupo Nut” (Second time onwards.)
S Rank 60000Pt~ Avatar Item “First Town’s Carpet (L)” (First time only.) “??? Gem” (Second time onwards.)

After you’ve finished the story, a movie will play showing the Bugs disappearing from Traverse Town. It is shown that “A new power begins to awaken” in Sora. Then, at Disney Castle shadows appear. Of course thanks to King Mickey they were able to get away, but will we now know how they got locked in when they went to tell the residents...?

Source: The Light in Chaos

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Damn, if this game would come to the west then I'd appreciate having it in full, not in episodes.

Nevertheless, I bet you that the plot twist of this game has something to do with Xemnas. Maybe before he died he left an imprint of himself or something wacked. Either that or something that has got, well something to do with BBS.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I bet this will lead to BBS,

or BBS lead to stuff that happens in coded?

but nah..it's too small of a side game? :p

A

Audo

How can there be "sizes" of side-games? It's a side-game. That simple.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
How long is each episode to play through? Seems really short.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, I think most of the build up is around the man you're chasing, and/or the cloaked man.

It also seems to me that synthesizing is taking an interestinyl large portion of the game. I wonder if it'll be big.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Do we get different keyblades or just the KK?

wwinterj

The more I read about this the more I just want to watch videos on youtube.It looks good and all but seems like it will be short.Nice for a side game though.Now I know why it is and should stay mobile only.If they put it on PSN or something it may work but I don't think it will.

Aria

braver by the minute
I wish I could find the translated episodes for these, but thanks for posting this its nice to know whats going on at least

A

Audo

The more I read about this the more I just want to watch videos on youtube.It looks good and all but seems like it will be short.Nice for a side game though.Now I know why it is and should stay mobile only.If they put it on PSN or something it may work but I don't think it will.
It sounds shorter than it is, because this is just a bare summary.
Plus, in the end, when all of the episodes are released i'm pretty sure it will be of a decent length.

kurokitsunefang

if it gets localized in the US does anyone really think it will be on mobile. We [americans] kinda suck in the tech. department. and wudnt it be easier to port it to like the PSP or PS3 (they have PSN), or even PS2?

A

Audo

I don't.
Though really, if they were to do anything they might as well just make it available on all of the downloadable services. Arcade, PSN, WiiWare (DSiWare)? It'd get out there more. But I doubt they would do that.

Mistoffolees

WiiWare. Forget that PS crap.
Yeah, the wii is *really* lacking in KH stuff. I think it would be awesome if you could control the keyblade using the wii motion sensors. The technology they use is pretty easy to configure to.

RoxasAi

Damn, if this game would come to the west then I'd appreciate having it in full, not in episodes.

Nevertheless, I bet you that the plot twist of this game has something to do with Xemnas. Maybe before he died he left an imprint of himself or something wacked. Either that or something that has got, well something to do with BBS.

i dont see how that any of this could do with Birth by sleep, when Birth by sleep happen 11 years before code lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back