• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS)Birth By Sleep Competition Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Yes,this contains spoilers,don't read on!When the international version releases,I think on Vens story,at the final Vanitas battle,we should record a gameplay video of our own battles with final Vanitas.I think a custom firmware enabled psp is needed to record a gameplay video.The video gameplay must start exactly the second you enter the battle!.Our aim would be to defeat him in the quickest time possible,at LEVEL 50 on CRITICAL MODE only,and the only keyblade you are allowed to use is Fresh Breeze.Upload the video to youtube and post the video on this thread for proof.I repeat you are not allowed to cheat by levelling Ventus over lv 50 or using CWCHEAT to power Ventus to lv 99 or use any other keyblade than fresh breeze.You can use only 2 of your deck commands,but no D-link.One of your deck commands must be 'cure' and the other can be any one you choose.You may only use the shot lock ability after you d-link with Vanitas.You can equip only the dodge roll and block ability only.The person who posts their gameplay video with the quickest time wins the 'Vidya Gamma' award(I think that's what it's called),maybe this prize could be awarded to the winner by one of this sites mods.What do you all think?
And yes,we will know if you cheated!

Wheels

Going to have to bring out a quote from Advent Children here(Note: Don't take my opinion as everyone's opinion.I'm sure people would love to do this)

Not interested.

Mog

Awards
Sound like a challenge, too bad I don't have a custom firmware though :(
Alot of people don't. :/ It's a shame really,but it's the only way you can prove that you bet Vanitas in a certain time.People will just lie about it otherwise.But hey,if you have a good video camera you can use that to record. :).Or you could use an av cable and record the video from your tv.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The recording of it is going to be the major issue in this, really, but otherwise, it doesn't sound like too bad of a plan.

Mog

Awards
Shinkirō;5245098 said:
The recording of it is going to be the major issue in this, really, but otherwise, it doesn't sound like too bad of a plan.
Oh,why thank you.If you record it with a normal digital camera,will the quality be really bad?

Roxas_1113

Alot of people don't. :/ It's a shame really,but it's the only way you can prove that you bet Vanitas in a certain time.People will just lie about it otherwise.But hey,if you have a good video camera you can use that to record. :).Or you could use an av cable and record the video from your tv.

Uhhmmmmm, I have a cellphone with a pretty decent camera, lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Meh, I don't feel like doing this but for those who are wondering how to record gameplay without CFW, this is how I'm doing it:

-Buy a Component cable
-Hook it up to a TV
-Have a recordable DVD player
-Record the TV via DVD player

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Recording via another camera generally doesn't work very well. You constantly get lines between where the camera picks up the light (especially if you record a television, I've found), which tends to distort any image that you do manage to capture. It's also very difficult to get a zoom, or to have the image any sharper during recording, which, in the end, would make the recording and time spent wasted.

Also, I believe skyfoxx's way would work. It's exactly the same as I thought it would work, because while having my PS2 plugged in, I noticed that the DVD player wouldn't record any TV stations aside from the AV, which is where the PS2 runs through, so in theory, it should work.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I'm interested. I'm starting the game on Critical Mode either way. Although I might have to use my sis's PSP since I'm buying the bundle and hers has Custom Firmware...

Also, are you talking about the Vanitas from the storyline or Vanitas Sentiment?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the idea, but I don't have a recordable DVD player for skyfoxx's idea. And I don't feel like playing with custom firmware like Mog said.

There is an alternative. Use the component cables and hook your psp up to the tv. if you cave any video capture hardware (you can buy one at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or any Best Buy store) you can record the gameplay directly to your computer (or with the Bed, Bath, and Beyond thing, it records into the hardware then you attach it to your computer after recording)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm interested. I'm starting the game on Critical Mode either way. Although I might have to use my sis's PSP since I'm buying the bundle and hers has Custom Firmware...

Also, are you talking about the Vanitas from the storyline or Vanitas Sentiment?
He says when you d link with vanitas so that means in the storyline, not the sentiment

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Gonna be freakin hard, and I'm gonna do proud first, but I'll probably try this so just wait a while for mine lol

Mog

Awards
Well Which Vanitas? I have gameplay of it, in Japanese tho, of facing Vanitas as a boss for both Aqua, and Ventus. But if Vanitas Sentiment, than I dont have it D:.
It's FINAL vanitas on vens story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back