• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- BHK's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalOath

Umm i'm new, but i was wondering if anyone besides me noticed this. If his name truly is Roxas. Look at it carefully. Notice the X in the name. I read somewhere on khinsider.com that all the members of the organization have an X in their name. Now take out the X. You can now spell Sora's name. Cept in a way, backwards backwords. But you'll still have the letters to spell Sora.

ChaosInfintium

EternalOath said:
Umm i'm new, but i was wondering if anyone besides me noticed this. If his name truly is Roxas. Look at it carefully. Notice the X in the name. I read somewhere on khinsider.com that all the members of the organization have an X in their name. Now take out the X. You can now spell Sora's name. Cept in a way, backwards backwords. But you'll still have the letters to spell Sora.

DrkNessOfHeart said:
in the japanese website for kh2, it says that his name is Xigbar not Xighar like everyone else says

Thats old news read the earlier parts of the thread

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
FortuneCookie said:
Watch the promo again and listen to the deep voices in the beginning. Watch the other trailer with Roxas talking clearly and listen to his higher voice. They aren't the same.

In the begining of the new trailer its just the sititng unknown talking. The GEU doesnt talk. Cause if you notice its the same voice through the whole begining. I think that voice is Ansem.

YoshiAngemon

I can think of two possibilities:

1. You can name him yourself.
2. They might hold a contest, and whoever's name is picked, that name will be the definite name for the BHK/Mysterious Boy!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
YoshiAngemon said:
I can think of two possibilities:

1. You can name him yourself.
2. They might hold a contest, and whoever's name is picked, that name will be the definite name for the BHK/Mysterious Boy!
Nah, for all we know he may not even know his own name, explaining why we don't learn it and near the games end he learns it and it explains a huge secret about the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back