• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* Spoilers *Anti and Final Form explanations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

OK so heres why i think over abusing the drive form causes you to go into anti-form. After Sora was turned back into a human after being a heartless, a little bit of heartless stayed with him, but because he is the keyblade master is heart has unnaturally strong defence, which keep the heartless side of him at bay. Donald and Goffy however, don't have those same defences, so when they fuse with him, the defences weaken and the heartless side gets stronger. Fuse to much and it breaks free. Now for the final form, the rest is spoilers.

When you get to the World That Never Was, when you drive for the first time( or maybe it was abusive driving) you go into Final Form. The Reason I think this is is that after Roxas Fused with Sora, a part of him stayed intact, allowing him to partailly exist. This part was locked deep inside his heart, just like the heartless. Unlike the heartless however, it didn't strugle to get free. Once Sora was in the World That Never Was however, it sruggled to free itself. I think this to be bacause the World That Never Was is the Nobody homeworld, and it called to Roxas. Once Sora tansformed, his defences weakened, and what remained of Roxas broke free. This is why Sora's final form costune is black and white, just like Roxas', and he uses Oathkeeper and Oblivion as his default weapons.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummmm my friend is currentyl playing KH2, and he got final form in the pirates of the carabean world. he said it happened when he was snipered by a heartless as he was "forming". and apparently u dont get final till much later in the game...

Xachrisint

this will be the shortest post i have ever done...

Anti-form is the drive form that manifests the HEARTLESS.

Final form is the drive form that manifests the NOBODIES.

black and white... you do the math...

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
I get Final Form in TWTNW while playing for the first time in standard mode and the second time I play KH2 in proud mode I get Final Form in The Mysterious Tower, I go there to lvl up Sora drive form after I beat Xemnas(the boss battle before the final battle in Kingdom Hearts)

Xachrisint

someone mentioned that Sora can become anti-form because he was once a heartless right? same thing goes for Final form but for NOBODY. he was once a nobody too.

you can Final Form by getting level 5 on both valor and wisdom. when you get level 5 in both valor and wisdom you will notice that you don't get any exp for those drives and their NEXT EXP is 0. when this happens try using Master form and it will eventually show up. i think it is only accessible when the worlds are in their second scenarios where the 13th order appears in different worlds.

Valor exp=hits (number of times you hit the enemy)
Wisdom exp=kills (number of times you defeat an enemy)
Master exp=prizes (how many Drive balls, Munny, and Health Balls. NOT MP balls)
Antiform exp=none (does not level up)
Final exp=nobody kills

Final Form ONLY gets exp whenever you defeat a NOBODY (white heartless).

whew... did i narrow it down enough for you?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Roxas is fused with Sora the whole time... So that really doesn't make much sense. Oathkeeper and Obilvion are only used because they are the non-secret Keyblades. SE isn't going to give away what Keyblades you can find by showing them off. They use the 3 basic ones in all the footage. Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Kingdom Key.

Ferius

And he doesn't fully merge with Sora until a later point in the game. I think it's more along the lines of his discovering the full power of his drive abilities after a long hard journey.

Ferius

He merges with Sora but there still appears to be conflict between the two of them in the cutscene at the start of the WTNW is any indication, Personally I don't think he fully merges with Sora until Namine merges with Kairi as well.

Xachrisint

Ferius said:
He merges with Sora but there still appears to be conflict between the two of them in the cutscene at the start of the WTNW is any indication, Personally I don't think he fully merges with Sora until Namine merges with Kairi as well.

it is simply viewed as a "connection" between Sora and Roxas. the fight scene takes place within the subconsciousness of Sora and the fight is not a conflict, but a mere ajoining of two consciousness. do not think of it as a duel, think of it as a meeting of the two. because even though they did merge (and they DID merge) they have had no contact with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back