• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* Spoilers *Anti and Final Form explanations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspank

Wow...

You guys do remember that driving has nothing to do with Sora himself but with his clothes, right? Hence the reason why Sora can't Drive in Pride Land or Atlantica, because he doesn't have any clothes...
Have you ever taken the chance to think that maybe, just maybe, that Master Form, Final Form, etc., are just simple upgrades that work the same way as upgrading magic does? There's nothing special about them, they're just upgraded Drive Forms... and Anti-Form is there just to make sure that you don't super abuse your Drive, kind of like super abusing an ability like Ars Arcanum in KH1...

That's my two cents.

Deathspank

MyInnerFred said:
You also don't Fuse with Roxas till the very end.
Exactly...Roxas has NOTHING to do with Final Form...neither do Nobodies, nor do Heartless have anything to do with Anti-Form. You guys make things harder than they should be.

DannyKilla

Xachrisint said:
someone mentioned that Sora can become anti-form because he was once a heartless right? same thing goes for Final form but for NOBODY. he was once a nobody too.

you can Final Form by getting level 5 on both valor and wisdom. when you get level 5 in both valor and wisdom you will notice that you don't get any exp for those drives and their NEXT EXP is 0. when this happens try using Master form and it will eventually show up. i think it is only accessible when the worlds are in their second scenarios where the 13th order appears in different worlds.

Valor exp=hits (number of times you hit the enemy)
Wisdom exp=kills (number of times you defeat an enemy)
Master exp=prizes (how many Drive balls, Munny, and Health Balls. NOT MP balls)
Antiform exp=none (does not level up)
Final exp=nobody kills

Final Form ONLY gets exp whenever you defeat a NOBODY (white heartless).

whew... did i narrow it down enough for you?
Yes!!! I agree death spank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back