• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It's very hard to me to get pissed at Aqua when I remind myself of Master Xehanort. Aqua may have had a bouple of nice job breaking it hero moments, but Master Xehanort is a Complete Monster when you take into account everything that happened in the series. He's basically the cause of all suffering of all main characters, bar the stuff done by Disney villains. And even then, he's still the cause of the mass outbreak of Heartless, the creachures used by the Disney villains. So indirectly, he's even responsible for that.

Fuck it, Aqua did what she thought was best and out of love for her friends. That's nothing to be pissed at. ME is nothing but a total jackass.

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I take it back she actually worse then Kairi. She is single handle y responsible for the events of KH1-Kh:coded. She is responsible for destroying the balance of light and darkness. She's the true villian of the series.

Not to mention she killed Ven. Don't know what i'm talking about? She left him in a room with no food or water,he's dead now sweetheart.

All hail the Executor of Balance.

What in the world are you talking about? I must know where you're getting this from. :/

RoxasRiku

Aqua should not be blamed for anything. She is one of the best and original KH characters made and she is thankfully not a Kairi clone. Aqua was just trying to save her friends. But when she got transported to the Realm of Darkness, she couldn't do anything. Riku could get out of the Realm of Darkness because of his connection to Sora, and Mickey could get out due to to his connection to Riku. Anyway, Aqua shouldn't be balmed for the events in BBS, and I hope Sora rescues her out of the Realm of Darkness in the next KH game.

Last edited:

eizujeil

um i think you mean riku's connection to sora.

and yeah i cant wait to see whats gonna be in the next kh

Allister Rose

French Lover
Forgive me for being somewhat ignorant but c'mon she with all her power was able to create CO and destroy Terranort and yet he allowed the catastrophic events of KH to take place even though she could have prevented it easily being a "Keyblade master". That is whacky flagitious shit there. What if there wasn't a Sora to take down Organization XIII Aqua? Or Xehanort?

she didnt really destroy terranort, also keyblade master doesnt make you "god"

T

The Spoiler

Its not really her fault... she didnt know saving Terra would cause all of the things that happened with Xehanort, the Organization, the heartless, or anything. Im sure if she knew that stuff would happen she wouldnt have saved him.

True Reflection

I would blame Yen Sid more than Aqua. At least she was unable to do anything (being trapped). Yen was the only old school Master left in the relm of light, so reasonable he should have come out of retirement and kicked some ass :)!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I would blame Yen Sid more than Aqua. At least she was unable to do anything (being trapped). Yen was the only old school Master left in the relm of light, so reasonable he should have come out of retirement and kicked some ass :)!

What do expect an old decrepit crippled old to do.

Awards
Forgive me for being somewhat ignorant but c'mon she with all her power was able to create CO and destroy Terranort and yet he allowed the catastrophic events of KH to take place even though she could have prevented it easily being a "Keyblade master". That is whacky flagitious shit there. What if there wasn't a Sora to take down Organization XIII Aqua? Or Xehanort?

Excuse me for saying so, but if there wasn't a Sora to stop it, how would there be a Ven, or even a Vanitas to help MX achieve his goal? I mean I get where you're coming from, but think about how little things could affect everything drastically. the butterfly effect my friend.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What do expect an old decrepit crippled old to do.

Actually, I can imagine Yen Sid doing a lot if his hand is forced. Probably not running and jumping and swinging his blade wildly. He would probably be one of those people you see just standing there in the middle of chaos with the calmest face on and then he would start casting precise spells and making controlled swings at anything that comes at him.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Excuse me for saying so, but if there wasn't a Sora to stop it, how would there be a Ven, or even a Vanitas to help MX achieve his goal? I mean I get where you're coming from, but think about how little things could affect everything drastically. the butterfly effect my friend.

Agreed. Hold on how come the DTL opened for Riku and Sora but not Aqua she wayyyyy more deserving.

Awards
Agreed. Hold on how come the DTL opened for Riku and Sora but not Aqua she wayyyyy more deserving.
I believe its because Kairi's Letter. It probably has to do with the fact that no darkness can exist within the heart of a princess of heart, and maybe something about a keyblade weilder being able to unlock a door to light when they're in possession of something of a princess, or something along the lines of that. Perhaps we'll find out in KH3

Aegis

Pissed off at Aqua? Sorry it's hard to be pissed off my absolute favorite character. However, I do see where you're coming from.

She has two huge nice job breaking it hero moments.

You see that castle she makes to hold a sleeping Ven? Years later It becomes the evil base of sociopathic abominations against nature. They use it for imprisoning a princess of hearts nobody so she can destroy the hero of that era's memories. Then said hero has to sleep for a year so she can fix them while the evil organization continues their plans now unperturbed by him. Also the (monopolizing) tragedy that is Xion gets made in the same castle for a year's worth of torment.

You see the possessed best friend she saves?He later becomes the leader of said sociopathic abominations and is responsible for all the evil that happens after. For four games. Five for the MX part of him.

Nice job breaking it indeed lol

What Aqua did was out of love( platonic before any body even goes there lol), but from a technical point of view she f-up big time. However, from a personal one she did what she thought was right with no evil intent even though the consequences years later were dire. I do have to wonder through what she thought sending her best friend back to RD was going to accomplish when she knew he was still possessed by an a evil bastard. An evil bastard that's a master at that. She should have killed Terra. Freed him. It would have been better,but oh well.

This so much for me. Words can't even begin to describe how assholey a move this was from these two Disney f*cks.

The road to hell was paved with good intentions.

Samhain

Bronze Member
you guys are dumb asses.

if there is anyone to be pissed at it's the goddamn mouse. how do you forgot a guys name who literally destroyed hundreds and hundreds of worlds?

and by the way master xehanort is the reason the worlds were completely swallowed by darkness.

- killed master eraqus. seriously what an asshole. i mean they were "old classmates"
- destroyed his own world; land of departure
- destroyed ven's life pretty much by causing him to be incomplete and making vanitas out of that
- he is also the reason the unverse are here because he made vanitas and vanitas = unverses so its really mx' fault on this too
- threated to kill braig if he didnt continue to follow his plans (he put a keyblade right infront of his neck when braig refused to stop doing his work so in other words mx is the reason braig is worse than he was before)
- stole terra's body and caused xehanort the apprentice
- choked aqua ..that tells me everything. ASSHOLE. no wonder he's an an angram of "no heart". how can u choke an awsome character?! and before this game there is no one in the series that has "choked" anyone else.

as xehanort the apprentice since him and mx are the same person.
- betrayed ansem the wise after he got him back to health even when he was on the verge to die
- made the heartless and the nobodies
- tortured many residents and also threw them in jail cells (as u see in the video of xemnas going to the chamber of repose u see those cells. thats where xehanort threw his victims)
- gave up his own heart
- destroyed his own world; radiant garden
-banished his former master to the realm of nothingness
- used pretty much his entire own "crew" as well as sora, roxas, xion, riku
- reason why riku was no where to be found for a year because xehanort invaded him and his heart
- wanted to become with kingdom hearts. no one else. only him.
- hungry power seeking bastard

....yeah...........................

Master Xehanort's the reason for this geniuses.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I get the whole 'Aqua is to blame for KH', but without her, there wouldn't really have been a story, right?

Besides...it's not like she WANTED it to happen this way.

That and she kinda payed for it by getting trapped in the dark-world thingy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, she was supposed to kill her best friend?

Eternal_Sleep

Its not really her fault... she didnt know saving Terra would cause all of the things that happened with Xehanort, the Organization, the heartless, or anything. Im sure if she knew that stuff would happen she wouldnt have saved him.

you know what though? i still think she would have saved him even knowing all those things. im not implying that she is dumb or secretly evil or something, but i think she had/has complete faith in her friends and would never abandon them. face it it looked like it was terra who was responsible for sending himself into the dark realm probably in an effort to prevent him from further hurting his friends or other innocent people(i don't think people give terra enough credit) and even then aqua still decided that she would rather it be her who fell into darkness than to see her friend swallowed up like he would have been.

aqua may be one of the least "human" characters in series since her acts of love and sacrifice probably deem her worthy of sainthood. i'm sure many people would do the same thing for their friends but aqua actually gets the opportunity to put her money where her mouth is on more than one occasion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Should I quote the Tao Te Ching again? I'm not though.

Aqua didn't want to ill her best friend because he was still in there. And she would have never known that after stabbing himself in the heart and forgetting everything would mean one day he would become evil again and start destroying worlds and trying to open Kingdom Hearts again.

She loved her friends and I think that if she had killed Terranort, she probably could never face Ven if he ever woke up again. And there was still hope that Terra could overcome MX...

(That just made me think...if Seeker of Darkness was sooooooo determined to open the door to darkness that lead to KH, did he fail to remember that he needs the X Blade to succeed in his plans?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back