• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers******all three key symbols unveiled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
kh2_twilight6040_0001.jpg

the top two are the nobody and heartless symbols, and the last bottom one is the crown that sora wears around his neck.
kh2_twilight6038_0001.jpg

see the empty spot? roxas draws the crown in there wich you can barely see in the above pic.

and if you have not seen the cutscene, then here it is, its filefront though.
http://files.filefront.com/kh2_twilight6wmv/;4541596;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I want to know the same as Inner-Demon; what would the crown mean? It doesn't fit in with the Heart Symbol and Nobody Symbol. But that's just me.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
wait....that symbol oso appears in Goofy's weapon Save the King in KH....this 3 symbols represents a group....

Heartless symbol - Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

Nobody Symbol - Organization XIII

Crown Symbol - ??? (possibly in KH3)

Banned
wait, maybe the crown represents the keybearers and his partners, cause if you have seen cutscenes where sora locks the keyhole of a world he has this crown appear under him and is taken to the heart of that world *thanks to the key item of that world i.e shan yu's sword for land of dragons.* it must mean the keybearers, thats the only thing left.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually it's not a crown.

newsymbole30ek.jpg

It's pointed like a V in the center. If it was Sora's Crown, they wouldn't hide it.

It looks more like this.

drawnsymbol3cg.jpg

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Or that Roxas 's hand was covering it and sum lazy guy got the picture with the hand covering the sign making it harder to see.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1big101 said:
Or that Roxas 's hand was covering it and sum lazy guy got the picture with the hand covering the sign making it harder to see.

No... Square never shows it with out his hand over it. I had to crop two screen shots together to get a basic idea of it's shape. It's similar to a crown but it's not the same one as Sora's. Sora's has flat edges, you can see it's rounded. It's obviously something else since SE won't show us it fully, they make sure that it's hidden. It's far different then Sora's necklace.

Compare the far right spike on the picture I posted, to the one on his necklace.

SoraKH2Wall_800.jpg

Doesn't look the same does it?

Last edited:

A Mere Shell

maybe it is referring to the three knights we see in the secret ending. maybe one of them is an organization member. 2nd one is i don know a heartless i don know i cant infer ab out that. and the 3rd is sora or has to do with sora

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
At the most we can assume that it might have to do with the alliances of the Key Blades. Riku's Key Blade (the last one picked up, the one on the right) has the Key Chain of the Heartless. Sora also gains a Keyblade that has the Key Chain of the Nobodies. So maybe there was, at one point, a war between Key Blade masters that led each side? The Key Blade Wars could itself have been a battle between 3 Armies (Heartless, Mindless or w/e they are called, and the Nobodies) each one led by a Key Blader?

Banned
can someone translate what namine sais in that cutscene while diz is dragging her into the darkness, she might have said something about it.
and the symbol, you can look at it at both perspectives, to me i see a slanted edge that angles at about 80 degrees and in the first picture i posted you can also see that the outline is like sora's crown, or you can look at it the way fred does, who knows, it could be either one, all we know for sure is that there is one more symbol that we dont know what it represents.

skilled keyblada

i reckon that crown meens light cuz the oblivion key is dark and it has the same crest as a keychain therefore representing dark while sora reprezents light

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The symbol on dat picture looks like a crown bt its nt Sora.....it looks like there is a V in the centre n resembles a queen's crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back