• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] All the pieces...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
During one of the endings for the BBS installment states, 'All the pieces lie where they fell'. At first this made sense, but now thinking about it, I realize that Nomura made a 1000 piece puzzle and I can't find all the pieces. I know the obvious ones are the Tormented, but overthinking it has made me believe there are more. Opinions on this? What exactly are, 'all the pieces'?

Radar

Bronze Member
What the hell are you talking about exactly. Sora but i dont quite grasp what you are saying. Are you saying their is an actual KH puzzle (which I dont think you are) or something else that doesnt make sense.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What the hell are you talking about exactly. Sora but i dont quite grasp what you are saying. Are you saying their is an actual KH puzzle (which I dont think you are) or something else that doesnt make sense.

Lol, no, no puzzle.

In Blank Points there is a line in golden letters which says "All the pieces lie where they fell".
It's shown right before the scene snippets where Naminé, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Ventus and Aqua call out to Sora.
The OP apparently wonders if there is more to that line than just referring to that all the characters who are suffering are "still at the places where they fell".

If there's another subtext we can't yet tell, but the above line is later finished with "Where they wait for him..." which refers to Sora.
That means the main importance of it is indeed that Naminé, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ven and also Ansem the Wise are waiting for Sora to rescue them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back