• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] About YMX from KH 3D and BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Are they one in the same? The one in BBS looks older, like having a Saix model, and the one from KH 3D is like Ventus/Roxas model.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: [SPOILERS..I guess] About YMX from KH 3D and BBS

Why am I the one to always answer your questions first? @.@

Maybe but maybe not. Any thing goes in the RoS.
We don't even know for sure why YMX is there in the first place.

Unumus

Awards
Re: [SPOILERS..I guess] About YMX from KH 3D and BBS

I do think that they are the same but the BBS YX is older looking.

Zul

Awards
Yeah, we called him monkeynort because of the unfinished face.

I think some guy fixed the face later on and got this.

xehanort.png

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just assumed from the first time I saw him in 3D that he was even younger then in BBS and I really can't see them bee the exact same person at the same age.

StVen

He may look younger, but when you see it at some point, he's somewhat the same height as YMX in BBS.

dsssa.png

I know that this might not be related to this but, I've been researching about the Black Coat and found this:

The Black Coats were originally designed for Roxas and Riku in the secret video Another Side, Another Story... simply as a way to disguise them while they were still being designed for Kingdom Hearts II.

What I mean is that, during the time when they're creating a model of YMX in BBS FM, Nomura haven't thought of final face of YMX yet this is why, his face looks a bit disfigured in BBS FM model (which is the one we're not suppose to see).

Like the venom said, we're not suppose to see what YMX look like in BBSFM. That being said, we should not have anything to compare with KH3D YMX. Let's just say we did not see YMX face in BBSFM, how can we tell whether YMX-KH3D is younger or older? All I am saying is that, the one on KH3D might be the young xehanort's final look. He is not younger but the same model tweaked.

Ofcourse, all of these are theoretically assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back