• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) A little new about Yozora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Brother Darkness

Awards
She's not a Nobody if she has a heart. Only hearts go to the Final World. The body and soul perish. She's there because she's dead.
She is still classified as a nobody, there's nothing that indicates Yozora doesn't have a heart and is even stated that he has one even if it's been replaced with another. And if anything it will probably tie in to some ability he has that allows him access to the 'dead' once we know more about him.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
She is still classified as a nobody, there's nothing that indicates Yozora doesn't have a heart and is even stated that he has one even if it's been replaced with another. And if anything it will probably tie in to some ability he has that allows him access to the 'dead' once we know more about him.
Which proves the point I support: Yozora isn't a Nobody.

Brother Darkness

Awards
Which proves the point I support: Yozora isn't a Nobody.

I guess what I'm arguing is nobodies can grow hearts and that would not rule him out.

Disclaimer: I don't support him being Riku's nobody but obviously versus Noctis'.

Last edited:

Sarius

Awards
Riku never turned into a heartless. This theory has nothing to support it other than his spiky hair.

Back