• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) A little new about Yozora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AR829038

Awards
That symbol is not the Nobody symbol. It just looks similar because of Nomura's design style. I don't believe Yozora is anybody's Nobody, but rather his own person.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

pssst

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MikeRuiger

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Didn’t nomura already state in an interview that this isn’t the same world as world ends with you so it cannot be the reapers game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Didn’t nomura already state in an interview that this isn’t the same world as world ends with you so it cannot be the reapers game?

His answer was evasive; didn't confirm or deny whether it was TWEWY Shibuya.

—Is Sora in the world of the World Ends With You (a game Nomura previously directed)?

Nomura: It does look like it. But there's more meaning in the fact that it is not Shibuya (written with kanji), but Shibuya (written with katakana). Also, Sora promised Neku and the others in KH3D that he would meet them in Shibuya (written in katakana), but that doesn't mean it's directly connected to this movie.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I think it's definitely the same Shibuya

SuperNova

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think its the same Shibuya and Nomura is just being vague to keep interest going.

pssst

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think its the same Shibuya and Nomura is just being vague to keep interest going.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SuperNova

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Currently, I chalk it up to the normal Nomura chaos we are accustomed to with this series's writing.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
this world make luxord even more confusing, how did he know?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Michaeldiazh

Guys. This is not a big brain, “riku’s nobody” situation. Nothing points to this, and it pisses me off when people just grabs shit and says “hey guys this is a solid theory”. No.

The most logical thing we can really think of in terms of Yozora’s identity is that Yozora is the Kingdom Hearts version of Noctis from FFXV.
Just like how Squall is Leon, Yozora is Noctis. Another good possibility is that it’s Noctis Nobody. This make sense by the design of Yozora. that’s really all we can think of.

Please can people stop linking to him as the MoM or rikus nobody or whatever. It doesn’t make sense.

SIDENOTE: STOP SAYING FFVSXIII IS A CANCELED GAME. IT ISN’T. FFVSXIII is FFXV. During E3 2015 (I think), square clearly changed the name of the game. Please stop give false information. I’d expect better from the KH

Also I think the world they are in is a KH version of Niflheim. But that’s just me.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Another good possibility is that it’s Noctis Nobody.
I don't think Yozora is a Nobody because he was able to access the Final World. I presume only hearts can access what is literally their afterlife.

Please can people stop linking to him as the MoM
I mean, you could make an argument, seeing as how we haven't seen the MoM's face [I]and[/I] we do see him in Shibuya. But personally, I don't think the MoM is Yozora nor is any pre-existing character we've seen so far. Now that we've seen who Luxord is and how disconnected he is from the main plot, I don't think Luxord is the MoM and I think that Demyx will also be disconnected from the main plot and could be from Yozora's universe, but could very well end up living in Sora's universe because he might be more comfortable in it.

SIDENOTE: STOP SAYING FFVSXIII IS A CANCELED GAME.
The end product is a lot different than Versus XIII. Versus was essentially a trilogy, so you could still make an argument that Versus is a cancelled game.

Back