• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers 358/2 Days) Xion's "true name"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So, apparently Xion's true name is No.i, as in Number One since she was created by Xemnas. isn't that wierd and clever?

xx kairi xx

Re: Xion's "true name"

hm, since she's number1, perhaps there are others like her?..or will be in the future?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

I'd say that since she came first, which is clearly before the events of CoM, then yes, that makes Riku Replica No. II

Shinra

Banned
Awards

honestly that is a good theory...but I'm not so sure about if it's true or not

xxJonxx

It was really clever how the designers of the game did this. I could not figure out what Xion meant because if you really try figuring out the name, only one name comes out Ion, and that makes this really s to easy. So No.1 really makes a lot of sense.

Zero Sora

Awards

honestly that is a good theory...but I'm not so sure about if it's true or not

Truth based on the facts of Days. Need I say more?

Zero Sora

Awards
I wouldn't say that. I know Xion and Riku Replica were made by Vexen. But there could be more made. I always assumed Xion was made by Vexen because she turned in ice looking crystals when she died. Yet the Riku one didn't, then again, they do say that Xion was an imperfect clone, unlike Riku Replica. So maybe that's why we could see her turn to ice.

A

Azrael

No. I meaning she was the first replica to be created and No I meaning she was never truly a Nobody.

Excellent.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I wouldn't say that. I know Xion and Riku Replica were made by Vexen. But there could be more made. I always assumed Xion was made by Vexen because she turned in ice looking crystals when she died. Yet the Riku one didn't, then again, they do say that Xion was an imperfect clone, unlike Riku Replica. So maybe that's why we could see her turn to ice.

Honestly, I saw the crystals as somewhat of a connection to Sora's pod, as they were a similar color. Well, either that or a more of a connection to her element, light..

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Crystals = memories.
Xion = memory replica/solid memories = turns to crystals.

I think it's a theme with SE, actually.

A

Audo

I think the crystal thing is more of a nod to Vexen.
Especially when you watch the cutscene where Xion is introduced to the rest of the Organization and he has a sick grin on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back