• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
In one of the trailers I saw her talking to Riku saying that she "couldn't disappear yet." He said for her to return to her true self. Does he mean Kairi?

Does he mean himself?!!?!?!?!?

I dunno, would be trippy.

Edit: i'm thinking SE made xion as a love interest for riku or something (not neccessarily love, but whatver), since most of them are paired up already.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Does he mean himself?!!?!?!?!?

It's a mistranslation. What he said is for her to return to the place she belongs at, or something along those lines. It can mean her "Somebody", but that's merely one possible meaning amongst many others. He could've, in fact, told her to return to Axel and Roxas, at least for a while.

Edit: i'm thinking SE made xion as a love interest for riku or something (not neccessarily love, but whatver), since most of them are paired up already.

None of the original KH characters are paired up. SoKai's so utterly badly written with Sora never really giving a special damn about Kairi, and SoNami, to which Sora attested to believing Namine was more than a friend to him, sadly seems to not be a possibility. Hence, the closest thing we really have to characters being paired up with each other -
Is Sora and Riku.

Enima

Namine also doesn't fit the requirements for a Nobody but she is one right? So that may be the case with Xion.

None of the original KH characters are paired up. SoKai's so utterly badly written with Sora never really giving a special damn about Kairi, and SoNami, to which Sora attested to believing Namine was more than a friend to him, sadly seems to not be a possibility. Hence, the closest thing we really have to characters being paired up with each other -
Is Sora and Riku.

Ha ha I agree with the RikuxSora thing. XD I don't know why but I just love them together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
:cry: it sucks because they make it so hard to guess what happened

:35: they make to where roxas is sitting down so you cant go off height, dont show her hair or face so you cant go off of those, all they show is her chin...

:eek: i got it!!!

:31: all we need to do is look at every ones skin tone and there chin and nose structure and we will find out if it is a character that we have already seen before!!!!

:angry: if it's xehanorts heartless again then i'm going to kill nomura my self

I notice something odd during the 5:32 sec - 5:34 sec, in a split sec, if you look carefully on the near beginning, there is a light blue thing near her face, the scene where Roxas back was shown sitting, and look up to Xion and she raise her arms slowly. You have frame advance the 5:32 sec - 5:34 sec, by stop pausing the clip over and over again. I do this a couple of times and I saw the blue light thing near her face, I doubt that it is the sky. Wonder if you guys might notice this or not?

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Why is namine so strong? and i don't mean like sora roxas xemnas type strong...

i mean she has an ability that can alter anyones memory permanantly. well i mean it can be fixed but she has to fix it thats not just some random technique that she picked up from the guy around the corner.

on another note have they explained why namine is the only person in the organization without a x in her name? if so please tell me.

FreezePrideIV

i mean she has an ability that can alter anyones memory permanantly. well i mean it can be fixed but she has to fix it thats not just some random technique that she picked up from the guy around the corner.

on another note have they explained why namine is the only person in the organization without a x in her name? if so please tell me.

because Namine is a gundam

no srsly

1. Namine is awesome
2. If that other thread I was just in told me anything, it's apparently that she can't mess with everyone's memories, just Sora's and those directly related to Sora. Or something. I think.
3. Namine's not in the Organization.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The circumstances of her birth and the type of her existence.

You only get the X if you're a Member of the Organization. No coat, no X, no service.

2. If that other thread I was just in told me anything, it's apparently that she can't mess with everyone's memories, just Sora's and those directly related to Sora. Or something. I think.

That's actually still debatable, but we won't know unless she's brought back into attention in that matter.
Either Days, or if we're lucky, Coded/KH3 might shed some more light on this.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:eek: woooooooooow a Gundam!!!

well thats like a waste if she can only mess with sora and the people he knows then she is like only half the packadge...

ok so that shows why her name doesn't have a x. is that also why it doesn't have any thing to do with kairi's name

FreezePrideIV

That's actually still debatable, but we won't know unless she's brought back into attention in that matter. Either Days, or if we're lucky, Coded/KH3 might shed some more light on this.

Ahh. Duly noted, and here's hopin'.

ok so that shows why her name doesn't have a x. is that also why it doesn't have any thing to do with kairi's name

She's not exactly Kairi's Nobody, considering the extraordinary circumstances of her birth and all. She was born of both Sora and Kairi. Maybe they just thought her name was pretty :V

well thats like a waste if she can only mess with sora and the people he knows then she is like only half the packadge...

Not necessarily. That's still a lot to be reckoned with, and considering the OMGWTF that she created in CoM, I have nothing but respect for her insane powers.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

She isnt in the org. she doesnt get an X. Its an org member trademark thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back