• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lol. My job isnt to try and convince you. I'm just telling you what he's telling me.
And so far, he has been proven correct in what he's been telling me. If you want to believe it, than good. If not, that's fine too. But i'm not going to go out of my way to try and convince you otherwise. I do have a life believe it or not, not going to waste it trying to change opinions. ;]

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
lol. My job isnt to try and convince you. I'm just telling you what he's telling me.
And so far, he has been proven correct in what he's been telling me. If you want to believe it, than good. If not, that's fine too. But i'm not going to go out of my way to try and convince you otherwise. I do have a life believe it or not, not going to waste it trying to change opinions. ;]

Lol. Well your source has been right so far, so it does make sense if we believe him. And I would hope that most of us have lives in the outside world, unless there are some people who decide to cancel their dates just to go on KHInsider...

Now it only makes me even more curious who your source is. :p

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The fact that, so far, they've been proven right.

Use this thread as an example. they told me that there is a scene where Saix says Xion doesnt not meet the requirements to be a member, and then days later scans from a brand new scan surface with a screenshot of said scene? Proves they were right. And just confirms my trust in them.

So anything else this source has to say? Perhaps something about BBS? Unbirth related?

sisnax

Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related REALY SPOILED

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Xango99

aree you for real? or are you just making that up? are you just adding your theory on what you think sisnax?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
umm... just wanna point out there is no possible way for Kairi to have a Nobody seeing as her body stayed in the realm of light and her heart was able to return to it. A nobody is a body and soul left when a heart leaves a body so Namine is not Kairi's nobody. and neither is Xion.

sisnax

aree you for real? or are you just making that up? are you just adding your theory on what you think sisnax?
This is totaly gonna happen. They repeat this S*** atleast 3 times for slow dumb people to notice this, but still people make lame theories of persons living in diffrent times, worlds and universes to be the same person which is dead just becouse they bouth had their undervear in the same ****ing color:angry:
If this isn't what happens then I'm gonna jump from a tall building while eating sour candy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related REALY SPOILED

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

A

Audo

If this isn't what happens then I'm gonna jump from a tall building while eating sour candy.
I guess you're jumping then because it is impossible for Xion to be made from Sora's memories when he was sleeping in the pod seeing as how she joined the Organization before CoM even began.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is totaly gonna happen. They repeat this S*** atleast 3 times for slow dumb people to notice this, but still people make lame theories of persons living in diffrent times, worlds and universes to be the same person which is dead just becouse they bouth had their undervear in the same ****ing color:angry:

This isn't nearly stupid enough.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

Enjoy killing yourself, because Xion joins Org XIII before CoM, which means before Sora loses his memories and goes to sleep. And if you don't believe that, just look at the fact that when Xion joins, all the Org members are present and still alive, which also happens before Sora goes to sleep.

sisnax

Well atleast half of the theory is true. Well I'm on my way to theat tall building.

canito_q

i know they like, die, but its not like theres blood gushing out and hes all beat up and he/she say theyre final words.. i mean cmon, you kill heartless and they just dissapear.. no blood nothing. at least in naruto they make you sad. with "Sadness and Sorrow" playing in the background, a flash back, several tears, and a funeral, Kishimoto lets you know, "OI! HE DIED!"

in kh, the saddest death was probably AtW maybe.. nevermind, Repliku is the saddest for me.. but they just fade.. i never saw Sora cry over someone dyeing though.. i wish that someone would though.. at least once.
I can image blood and some part of goofy's brain coming out, when he gets hit by a rock, The you see the game box again and it says M +17 xD
btw, it's call a Surveillance Robot.

I like when Axel kills Vexen, and when Riku kills Lexaeus.

Thanks for the info, Audo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back