• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Which means Aqua dies.

what? i still dont get why ppl keep saying that.. its Disney, they never die, they go off into "a better place". She probably vanished. but still, what?

@Audo, -__-" you never fail to amaze anyone xP

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
What? Disney's violent. Snow White's stepmother, the post skewering Ursula, Bambi's mother dying, I could keep rattling off instances of deaths....

In KH, plenty of them fade away, and others die. It's pretty much thought that Ansem, SoD is dead. Ansem the Wise, unless he miraculously survived somehow, is dead. Maleficent was supposed to be dead, but she came back somehow.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know they like, die, but its not like theres blood gushing out and hes all beat up and he/she say theyre final words.. i mean cmon, you kill heartless and they just dissapear.. no blood nothing. at least in naruto they make you sad. with "Sadness and Sorrow" playing in the background, a flash back, several tears, and a funeral, Kishimoto lets you know, "OI! HE DIED!"

in kh, the saddest death was probably AtW maybe.. nevermind, Repliku is the saddest for me.. but they just fade.. i never saw Sora cry over someone dyeing though.. i wish that someone would though.. at least once.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Uh, technically, Sora wouldn't cry over someone's death who was evil. He saw it as justice.

However, he did cry over Goofy's supposed death. He didn't know that Goofy wasn't dead (guess he never learned there was such a thing as a pulse) so he was mourning him.

he cried over that?!?!
i just thought he got mad and said that he would swear to get revenge on that one heartless.. which btw..who the heck gets revenege on a heartless that is even weaker than god damned shadow heartless!! revenge on XH heartless is understandable..but a freaking...!!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
What? Are you kidding me? You have played the games, right?

Sora was swearing revenge on anything and everything, up to and including Xemnas. He didn't know who had thrown the rock.

And yes, he was practically crying when Goofy died, when he was there next to him on the ground with Donald on the other side.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Sora only cries twice in KH2. Once after Roxas fuses back with him and he sheds a tear while leaving Heyner Pence and Olette. The second time is when he meets Riku and falls on his knees to suck Riku's Keyblade to cry. Sora never cried over Goofy. He just pretty much bent over him and sighed.

As for Aqua dying. Well, kinda obvious really. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone died in BBS.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I have my sources, doll.
In case you guys missed it, the screenshot in question can be seen here:
thisone2.jpg

Which came from a magazine scan that didn't surface on the Internet until days after the creation of this thread.

What was this a picture of?

kasamake

What do you guys mean aqua dying if it's in a trailer post the link up please, it seems to me that Xion is another Kairi nobody if you ask me, I mean come on she looks just like her.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder, I kept thinking Namine was an unbirth but what if Xion is actually an unbirth?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
^Unbirths are gone.

Well I googled "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Aqua dies" and found nothing. It is not that hard to tell what your source is, so do so.

A

Audo

What was this a picture of?
Well, if you had actually read the post you quoted, you'd have known it was a screenshot.

^Unbirths are gone.

Well I googled "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Aqua dies" and found nothing. It is not that hard to tell what your source is, so do so.
All that means is that my source doesnt post his info blatantly over the Internet like a buffoon.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Audo, how do you even know your source's info is credible? What is it about him that allows you to put such faith in his words?

A

Audo

The fact that, so far, they've been proven right.

Use this thread as an example. they told me that there is a scene where Saix says Xion doesnt not meet the requirements to be a member, and then days later scans from a brand new scan surface with a screenshot of said scene? Proves they were right. And just confirms my trust in them.

Xango99

that scene of Saix isnt really anything amazing or ground breaking...sorry but just calling it like i see it.

anyone who had the scans early in advance or worked for a game store who got those things early could have gotten the info before it was release. This so called source of yours is not too impressive and i doubt they know anything major about the game. The quote with Saix was released a couple of days after Audo got his source. It only shows that they get their scans like Famitsu or Vjump earlier than others which is not too surprising.

Sorry but, you will have to give us some more concrete proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back