• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Axel displayed them too. He felt like he had a heart around Sora/Roxas.
Saix did too. He failed to fool Sora.
Xemnas did. sort of, anyway.
and if cockiness was an emotion, xigbar would've had that pegged.

EDIT: @Les: tl;dr: the Org is full of fairly bad liars.

Sacred X said:
In every scene I've ever seen her in, she was always showing some form of emotion. I don't think she's trying to fool herself or anyone else. Nobody or not, just something I've noticed.
Sacred X said:
I don't think she's trying to fool herself or anyone else.
Sacred X said:
I don't think she's trying to fool herself or anyone else.

There.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Ha! So you admit it! I knew we'd get you to crack some day. Working for S-E, and having them tell you all their little secrets, how else would you know about Aqua and Xion?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Which means that they're doing a good job with the snippets. Anyway, out of curiosity, why is it that this is specifically the "spoilers" forum yet everyone puts "(SPOILERS)" in thread titles?

A

Audo

To further help cushion those who don't want to be spoiled, and may see the thread title from the index or what not.
It's explained in the Spoiler section rules.

Also, it's to organize what game the spoilers are for as well.

C

Charlie

Where in the bloody hell do you get your sources from?
I'd like to know.

<3?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
No idea but it must be somewhere pretty darn special =).

Especially if it's so reliable. At least it's not some random kid called "Ryan".

So these requirements. If Xion was still a Nobody, why wouldn't she be let in?

-- Andy

Xango99

and where is this so called "source" from or are you just trying to pull a prank on us?? You cant expect us to believe this unless you show some proof...and I doubt you work from SE cause they wont even allow you to spoil such games...

and can you tell us if 358/2 days will include deeper info about each members personality or anything?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
and where is this so called "source" from or are you just trying to pull a prank on us??

He doesn't pull pranks.

You cant expect us to believe this unless you show some proof...and I doubt you work from SE cause they wont even allow you to spoil such games...

That's R-K for you, and of course since most high level jobs pertaining to something like that would require a binding contract.

and can you tell us if 358/2 days will include deeper info about each members personality or anything?

It should considering it's showing "the daily lives" of the Org, otherwise the game would be quite dull.

Xango99

so how on earth did RK get the info? any ideas? unless he has some kind of hidden famitsu article that has not been released to the public? any ideas?..

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Clearly the whole "I work for S-E" he saying is a joke. I dont know how that escapes anyone as being a huge joke that everyone like to fuck with.

Everyone has there sources. Kinda like how i have inside info about "Heroes"

The Information is out there if you look hard enough and its there for anyone

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Clearly the whole "I work for S-E" he saying is a joke. I dont know how that escapes anyone as being a huge joke that everyone like to fuck with.

Everyone has there sources. Kinda like how i have inside info about "Heroes"

The Information is out there if you look hard enough and its there for anyone

So in other words, you're basically saying "use Google if in doubt."

Anyway, this is a nice bit of info. I wonder what Xemnas means...

A

Audo

You can either believe what I'm telling you as the truth, or not, it doesn't really matter to me.
You'll see if it is true in due time though, and when that occurs, I hope those of you who doubt me will be more believing the next time around. For your sake. >.>

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Maybe it's foolish of me, but I've seen how seriously you take KH and I don't think you'd so bluntly make things like this up.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just maybe

Well hey, our thoughts of Xion not fitting the criteria she needs to fit have been confirmed.

Novastar56

In one of the trailers I saw her talking to Riku saying that she "couldn't disappear yet." He said for her to return to her true self. Does he mean Kairi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back