• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
You're forgetting "No I" on its two meanings but we'll put that aside.
Oh right, I forgot about Oni. That one does have a meaning in Japanese, being "ogre". But I doubt that's what they had in mind

yea pretty sure ogre has nothing to do with days...

well i thought maybe noi because usually when i see that name the person has something to do with poison and it could be like she is poison to the org or she is the reason why so many of the org members decided to go traitor mode or leave

R

Roxas_emo_gurl

dang! that so awsome me cant wait till this game comes out!^^

Rebel7

What ive noticed in the BBS trailer at the end of KH2 is the word Chaser

I believe that the heart makes a heartless body makes a nobody and soul makes a chaser

Xion could be a chaser in my opinion, and just another guess only select few can be chasers

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
What ive noticed in the BBS trailer at the end of KH2 is the word Chaser

I believe that the heart makes a heartless body makes a nobody and soul makes a chaser

Xion could be a chaser in my opinion, and just another guess only select few can be chasers

According to the SAR, Nobodies are the body and soul left behind when a heartless is formed.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Chasers have been what TAV are labeled for the fact that they "chase" MX, I've also heard the term connect to something about making keys. It doesn't really have to do with the soul cause that's part of what a nobody is like angelus said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back