• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

There is a scene in which Saïx says "Xion doesn't meet the requirements to be a member"

EDIT (January 25th):
I have my sources, doll.
In case you guys missed it, the screenshot in question can be seen here:
thisone2.jpg

Which came from a magazine scan that didn't surface on the Internet until days after the creation of this thread.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Maybe. Unless of course there are other requirements we don't know of yet.

By the way, this comes from my "source" that I'm sure most people have heard me talking about. They told me this line of info, and I fully believe it to be the truth.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
*Les gasp* Maybe shes not a nobody after all!

and we're back at square one, when we were told about a XIVth member and the Organization retaining its old namesake.

EDIT: Audo, I thought that was in a trailer. *scratches head*

BTW, is this the same "source" that swears on Aqua's death?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
In every scene I've ever seen her in, she was always showing some form of emotion. I don't think she's trying to fool herself or anyone else. Nobody or not, just something I've noticed.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Maybe. Unless of course there are other requirements we don't know of yet.

By the way, this comes from my "source" that I'm sure most people have heard me talking about. They told me this line of info, and I fully believe it to be the truth.

I have yet to hear of this "source" :)

A

Audo

EDIT: Audo, I thought that was in a trailer. *scratches head*
Most certainly not.

BTW, is this the same "source" that swears on Aqua's death?
That is correct.

In every scene I've ever seen her in, she was always showing some form of emotion. I don't think she's trying to fool herself or anyone else. Nobody or not, just something I've noticed.
Nobodies do have a tendency of displaying emotions.

Angel

Axel displayed them too. He felt like he had a heart around Sora/Roxas.
Saix did too. He failed to fool Sora.
Xemnas did. sort of, anyway.
and if cockiness was an emotion, xigbar would've had that pegged.

EDIT: @Les: tl;dr: the Org is full of fairly bad liars.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I haven't heard of this source either. What else has it confirmed aside from this and Aqua's death?

Angel

I haven't heard of this source either. What else has it confirmed aside from this and Aqua's death?

again, Aqua's death in BBS. EDIT: You beat me to it.

that's really odd, Audo. I could've sworn I've seen this somewhere before.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
again, Aqua's death in BBS. EDIT: You beat me to it.

that's really odd, Audo. I could've sworn I've seen this somewhere before.

Nah. There have been so many ambiguous quotes regarding Xion. I'd imagine that it's easy to confuse it with another one. Plus, there's no way this one wouldn't stick out.

Angel

Nah. There have been so many ambiguous quotes regarding Xion. I'd imagine that it's easy to confuse it with another one. Plus, there's no way this one wouldn't stick out.

I guess it's just deja vu, I always imagined them making reference to something Xion lacks, see: the Order (why is this name not used more often?) didn't change it's name.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Exactly. There are so many little vague quotes about Xion that makes the reader question something about her. Whoever is in charge of distributing these snippets of information is doing an excellent job.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, he's a spy. His goal is to check out what kind of theories are being posted in the forums and if we're getting too close he's to pull our attention away from them, while at the same time slowly revealing valuable info to sustain the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back