• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
To quote Mega Man X4, "WHHHHAAAT I AM FIGHHHTTTING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!"

V.A.T.14

It isn't really that confusing. Sora had his own heart and Kairi's in his body. When he used the heart-unlocker, he became a heartless. The body and soul left behind from when his heart left his body became Roxas, the body and soul left behind when Kairi's heart left became Namine.

There was no body and soul left behind because Roxas had it. Namine is almost nothing. She has no heart, soul, memories, and that's why she was so unstable.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ok, so Xion is Sora's leaked memories. . .but i's wondering, when was Sora's memories leaked.? .

V.A.T.14

So all Roxas X Xion fans just became Yaoi supporters. *Dies of Laughter*

And all the Riku/Sora fans became Riku/Xion supporters. GOD I LOVE THIS GIRL. Best troll yet. And those that are Sora/Kairi fans will enjoy Kairi/Xion.

Ha, I enjoy it all.
I'm more afraid of what imagination the fandom might do with Xion, seeing as how "she's", rather special.

Shit's already been done. I've done some myself. Certain boards were talking about futa Xion.
There's also this: http://neofox.deviantart.com/art/The-truth-behind-Xion-SPOILERZ-125090760

.:Mega:.

Awards
And all the Riku/Sora fans became Riku/Xion supporters. GOD I LOVE THIS GIRL. Best troll yet. And those that are Sora/Kairi fans will enjoy Kairi/Xion.

:C Way to ignore the Kairi/Riku fans. *SHOT*

But in all seriousness, I do find it rather amusing. XD But do memories even have...certain assets? fff.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Shit's already been done. I've done some myself. Certain boards were talking about futa Xion.
There's also this: The truth behind Xion SPOILERZ by *neofox on deviantART

It took me awhile to click, but I clicked anyway. Not as disturbing, and hilarious :3. But, I'm not really talking about those types. Comic strips and all. Those are fun. The reaction of it it's negative though.

But I'm talking when the yaoi fangirls gets their hands on this and twist it to their imaginative liking.

But in all seriousness, I do find it rather amusing. XD But do memories even have...certain assets? fff.

I think Xion is either a male or genderless. One of the two. I mean, you can rightly say since she's an imperfect clone of Sora, she's really male. But if you take the fact that it's made from Sora's leaked memories, maybe that's the exact reason why she would take on his appearance as well: because it's his memories transitioning to look like him. Like how she looks like Kairi because it was the strongest at the time. Not that she was made to be male by Xemnas like Repliku was. We know she takes other forms as well.

Such troubling thoughts. Hmm.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I seem to be confused on whether Xion was a clone MADE of the memories of Sora, or if she was cloned and then recieved the memories of Sora? People have been comparing her to the Riku Replica.
Xion is a Replica, like the Riku Replica. The plan for her creation is referred to as the "Replica Plan" by higher-ranking Organisation members multiple times in the game. She's originally created as a blank doll, and begins to mimic Roxas as she's sent out on missions with him. Axel describes her literally as a mirror that reflects Roxas. But eventually she begins drawing directly on Sora's memories as they leak out through Roxas, becoming more than a simple doll or imitation, and rather embodying Sora's memories as they exist in Roxas.

It's never stated explicitly in the game, but this would imply that, like the Riku Replica, she does have a heart. It also explains why, unlike other Organisation members, neither Roxas nor Xion have any memories of their former lives. Xion is Roxas' memories of Sora, expressed as a personification of the strongest memory in Sora's heart (Kairi). Therefore Sora's memories don't exist in Roxas as long as Xion is alive - it's only at the very end of the game, after Roxas absorbs Xion, that he really feels Sora's presence (even slipping into Sora's lines at Riku's prompting).

That said, Roxas definitely exhibits emotions long before he absorbs Xion. Even in the game's early stages, he's the only Organisation member who shows the least bit of concern for his fallen comrades at Castle Oblivion (particularly Axel), even though other members tell him over and over that as a Nobody he can't possibly feel worried. This is never fully explained, but the game leads us to believe that it's again a result of Roxas being connected to his still-living Other. He does cry in the game - but only while dreaming of Sora's past, and when he wakes up he has no idea what his tears are or what they mean.

So let me get this straight... Xion is sora's memories made real. Roxas ate xion and in turn got dual weilding... I'm assuming this is why roxas left the organization?
Not exactly. Roxas decides to leave the Organisation shortly after he learns the truth about Xion, but before he absorbs her. He knows that there's a connection between himself, Xion and Sora, so when he finds out that Xion is a doll embodying Sora's memories, he obviously has some serious questions about who and what he is. He confronts Axel and demands to know the truth; Axel tells him that he's better off not knowing, and that Roxas will have to trust him on this. Roxas replies that he can no longer trust Axel, and needs to know the truth no matter what.

so... Roxas wasn't needed at all? >_>; they just needed Xion?
Again, not exactly. The Organisation only ever needed Roxas or Xion; Xion was created to be a reflection as a failsafe, a backup to use if Roxas could not be controlled. Eventually the Organisation planned to have the two fight to the death, and use whoever was the stronger; in the game Roxas finds himself fighting a particularly tough Ogre Heartless, who he doesn't realise is a disguised Xion until Axel steps in to stop the two from killing each other.

The Organisation's plan went awry when the real Sora's memories leaked out into Xion, giving her a will and personality of her own and making her more than just a doll.

But from what I saw, before Roxas absorbed Xion the memories were still being regained... But Xion was getting them?
More or less. Roxas would occasionally see images in his head, but had no idea where they were from or what they meant - he couldn't recognise them as his own memories of his former life, so long as Xion lived.

Does that mean that Roxas wasn't needed at all for Sora's completion, before Xion was absorbed into him?
According to Namine, both of them needed to be absorbed by Sora in order for him to become whole again - and more importantly, she was unable to reconstruct his memories while they were leaking into the real world and materialising in Xion. It was only after Xion was not only absorbed by Roxas, but completely erased from everyone's memories, that Namine was able to successfully reconstruct Sora's mind.

Also, I don't understand how Sora can only wield two Keyblades. He has his own abilities, then gets Roxas' and Xion's...if memories control Keyblade-wielding, why is it that Roxas can wield a Keyblade? I don't get this.
Because although he was created from Sora originally, Roxas was still a separate person with his own ability to wield the keyblade. Roxas became able to dual-wield after absorbing Xion - but remember that Xion is the embodiment of Roxas' memories of Sora, so in absorbing Xion Roxas absorbs Sora's memories and can use both Sora's and his own ability to wield the keyblade. Likewise when Sora eventually re-absorbs Roxas, he can use both keyblades.

(Also, I want to know why Namine was absorbed into Kairi, if Namine was a part of Sora's Body. That part makes no sense.)
Nobodies are created when a powerful heart is released, regardless of the body it was released from. Namine was born of Kairi's heart, not Sora's, created when Kairi's heart was freed from Sora's body. Therefore she's a part of Kairi, not a part of Sora.

V.A.T.14

:C Way to ignore the Kairi/Riku fans. *SHOT*

But in all seriousness, I do find it rather amusing. XD But do memories even have...certain assets? fff. __________________
Aww, Sorry to leave you guys out. >: Riku/Kairi is still cool. It's like a knight and his princess. (I also like the love/hate type of relationship between them.) Are you the same girl who wrote the Zexion/Kairi stuff? Loved it. Got me into it. x_x;
Do they? Probably not, but it's fun to play with. If I could write I'd have it like, Xion keeps getting images of Kairi in her head, and strange feelings for her. She's confused, and doesn't know what they are. She finnally sees her and her heart stops. A blush. Chest throbing.

Oh man, the tension. The passion. The possible rape of Kairi.
But I'm talking when the yaoi fangirls gets their hands on this and twist it to their imaginative liking.
But I already have my hands on it. >: Now if only I weren't lazy to hook up my scanner...

I think Xion is either a male or genderless. One of the two. I mean, you can rightly say since she's an imperfect clone of Sora, she's really male. But if you take the fact that it's made from Sora's leaked memories, maybe that's the exact reason why she would take on his appearance as well: because it's his memories transitioning to look like him. Like how she looks like Kairi because it was the strongest at the time. Not that she was made to be male by Xemnas like Repliku was. We know she takes other forms as well.

Such troubling thoughts. Hmm.
To make it easier on the brain, I say she's physically female. And when she turns into Sora, she's still female. (Just with Sora's face. KH1 Sora. Hot. )Nomura doesn't have the balls to have a futanari character. Xion is just rule 63 Sora. Now if only we can get a hot female Riku...

But, what is up with Sora shitting out girls anyway? Was he supposed to be born a girl or something? First Namine, now Xion. I know it's supposed to seem like he's obsessed with Kairi (though the game says otherwise at lot of points due to bad writting) but, to the point he has the unconciousness to be her? In that case, you'd think he'd take on Riku's form. (But that would be too gay, and give me a seizure out of awesome/failure)

Nobodies are created when a powerful heart is released, regardless of the body it was released from. Namine was born of Kairi's heart, not Sora's, created when Kairi's heart was freed from Sora's body. Therefore she's a part of Kairi, not a part of Sora.
Technically, she's a part of both of em. More so Sora than Kairi, but she's still Kairi's nobody as a last resort of Nomura's retardedness. And being born from a male's body, you'd think she'd be male too. But KH and logic are on then different ends of the universe...that somehow meet each other again...

...wait, what?

Fun random fact: Nomura likes My Chemical Romance and Gackt. HMMMMM....

C

Crossroads

Aww, Sorry to leave you guys out. >: Riku/Kairi is still cool. It's like a knight and his princess. (I also like the love/hate type of relationship between them.) Are you the same girl who wrote the Zexion/Kairi stuff? Loved it. Got me into it. x_x;
Do they? Probably not, but it's fun to play with. If I could write I'd have it like, Xion keeps getting images of Kairi in her head, and strange feelings for her. She's confused, and doesn't know what they are. She finnally sees her and her heart stops. A blush. Chest throbing.

Oh man, the tension. The passion. The possible rape of Kairi.

But I already have my hands on it. >: Now if only I weren't lazy to hook up my scanner...

To make it easier on the brain, I say she's physically female. And when she turns into Sora, she's still female. (Just with Sora's face. KH1 Sora. Hot. )Nomura doesn't have the balls to have a futanari character. Xion is just rule 63 Sora. Now if only we can get a hot female Riku...

But, what is up with Sora shitting out girls anyway? Was he supposed to be born a girl or something? First Namine, now Xion. I know it's supposed to seem like he's obsessed with Kairi (though the game says otherwise at lot of points due to bad writting) but, to the point he has the unconciousness to be her? In that case, you'd think he'd take on Riku's form. (But that would be too gay, and give me a seizure out of awesome/failure)

Technically, she's a part of both of em. More so Sora than Kairi, but she's still Kairi's nobody as a last resort of Nomura's retardedness.

Fun random fact: Nomura likes My Chemical Romance and Gackt. HMMMMM....

There is nothing fun about the first part of that fact.

Silfarion

To make it easier on the brain, I say she's physically female. And when she turns into Sora, she's still female. (Just with Sora's face. KH1 Sora. Hot. )Nomura doesn't have the balls to have a futanari character. Xion is just rule 63 Sora.]

i disagree. when roxas talked to xion and xion revealed her face as sora, i found out that her robe changed into that of the boys (if you look carefully, male's organization robe is slightly different from females, like females use heel shoes, while males use something like boots). so we can't say she was still physically female when she turned into sora.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Xion is either genderless, basis and component being memories, and able to take forms, or male, being a imperfect Sora clone.

And it doesn't matter whether Nomura made a futa or not. He already took that risk by a mile just by the game itself. The fact is that we just saw a female and male form change, and what's a girl, but turned out to be not one in the end. And in high quality FMV at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back