• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Also, apparently Xigbar at one point sees an image of Ven in place of Xion.
I don't know how that works out.

Probably the same way that Roxas sees Xion with her hood down and Axel sees her with it up on Day 74.

It also might have something to do with the extended Deep Dive scene we see between Xemnas and (supposedly) Roxas on Day 27.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, the extended Deep Dive scene between Roxas and Xemnas has similarities with a scene between Ven and Terra it seems.

Anyway, since Ven is connected to Sora and that Xion is made from a part of Sora's memories or something like, it's very possible she be connected to Ven as well.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas was the only evil one. The other Org members just wanted to get back their hearts. Again, another failure of KH2. That game gave us a clear cut view of Good and Evil without exploring the shades of grey in between, which is what the Org were about.
Hell no. Larxene didn't want her heart back because she claims having a heart made you weak. She's a sadistic bitch, is that not evil? It's not clear which side the organization over all is on, because it's a mix of good and evil. Though they were misguided because of Xemnas, though it is argueable if they're good or evil, and it could still be after Days.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Hell no. Larxene didn't want her heart back because she claims having a heart made you weak. She's a sadistic bitch, is that not evil?

Uh. Those weren't even the exact words in the Novels. She said a Heart wasn't really necessary because it's painful [described as "heavy crushing" feeling]. And she's fine with how things were now. Usually, for a character to say that [especially when she's villain-type esque], there's a reason behind such an opinion. And if you see the cliches, it's usually pretty bad in life as to why they grew with the notion. It's not like people were born with the thought that having a Heart is weak. I wouldn't necessarily call Larxene evil. However, with no insight to the character itself, it will never be known as to why she's the way she is now.

Or all bitches that do questionable things in this world are evil, and that's not true.

Axel was just as bad in CoM. Makes him evil? Apparently, not.

You can't really compare what Larxene did, which would be equal to bullying, to what twisted crap Xemnas has done. At least she can be easily redeemable like Axel was if they tried it or she was never meant to die. They'll need to go long to forgive all the things Xehanort caused.

Last edited:

.:Mega:.

Awards
And Xemnas being the only "evil" one? I would argue that none of them were truly evil, just amoral and misguided, but they ALL wanted their hearts back. Xemnas even wanted all of them to get their hearts back.

I strongly disagree. To me, it seemed as though Xemnas was after one thing... not completion, but power. It's quite possible that he was using the Org as a means to an end, and given how twisted he can be (e.g. Xion), I'd say it's likely that he had no intention to give the other members hearts. If that were the case, then he wouldn't have needed to use all of those hearts to super power himself. Thus, much like how 'Ansem' longed for the power of darkness, Xemnas may well have wanted solely the power of many, many hearts.

But on topic... I find the truth about Xion interesting and tragic. In a way, it reminds me of Repliku, one of my favorite characters, so...she's exceeded my expectations, I admit. I also like how they showed her fading away in those last few scenes; I doubt they forgot Xion completely, though. I figure it was meant to represent her demise and if anything, Roxas probably just forgot due to his memories being replaced in the first place.

Awards
I strongly disagree. To me, it seemed as though Xemnas was after one thing... not completion, but power. It's quite possible that he was using the Org as a means to an end, and given how twisted he can be (e.g. Xion), I'd say it's likely that he had no intention to give the other members hearts. If that were the case, then he wouldn't have needed to use all of those hearts to super power himself. Thus, much like how 'Ansem' longed for the power of darkness, Xemnas may well have wanted solely the power of many, many hearts.

Power comes with completion. That's a given. But he explicitly asks Kingdom Hearts to share its power with ALL Nobodies when no one is around. He's genuine in that regard. And that's where he stems from the motives of his self-centered power hungry heartless, which is a tangent that I won't go into now.

Has he done things that are horrible? Absolutely. Xion, Axel, and so on. But keep in mind that he's a Nobody. Without the influence of emotion, he can neither be moral nor immoral. If you feel nothing from doing something, that constitutes amoral judgment and does not reflect on how "evil" or "good" you are. Ultimately he did what was best for his plans to succeed. That's it.

If Terra is somehow living on through Xemnas as we've speculated, you can't deny that somewhere deep in him is the capacity to do what is right. And as I've said, the line between right and wrong isn't always clear, especially with the introduction of Nobodies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
..And this is what I get for not playing KH2 in a long, long time. But yeah, you raise a good point. I guess I always saw Xemnas as just twisted, and you're right about no emotions meaning no real good or evil. /clearly fails, otl

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
since Xion fused in with roxas, could that explained why Roxas was all whiny in KH2 because of her?

Roxas reserves the right to be "whiny", IMO. Look what he's been through, jeeze.
He's gone from one sucky life (the Organization) to another (Digital Twilight Town)... Xion being inside of him has nothing to do with how upset he is. Her death, yes. But not the fact that she's in him.

Guernsey

Awards
Does anyone have the video in which she reveals her true self to Roxas? Man, it just seems just when the Japanese version came out, we already know a lot about Xion and I hope they uipdate the wiki. I need to get this game but I need money first before I do anything, I am going to see for myself what Xion looks like and can someone repost the vid where Xion reveals herself? It appears that the Xion/Aqua theories have effectively been debunked and provenm false, now we can put those theories to rest.

The Enchanted

Does anyone have the video in which she reveals her true self to Roxas? Man, it just seems just when the Japanese version came out, we already know a lot about Xion and I hope they uipdate the wiki. I need to get this game but I need money first before I do anything, I am going to see for myself what Xion looks like and can someone repost the vid where Xion reveals herself? It appears that the Xion/Aqua theories have effectively been debunked and provenm false, now we can put those theories to rest.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days CUTSCENE BEFORE XION BATTLE

Check the first post for the boss fight and her death, if you haven't seen them already.

legendary_Dosa7

Roxas reserves the right to be "whiny", IMO. Look what he's been through, jeeze.
He's gone from one sucky life (the Organization) to another (Digital Twilight Town)... Xion being inside of him has nothing to do with how upset he is. Her death, yes. But not the fact that she's in him.
some of her personality has to show up somewhere.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Since when was her personality "whiny"?
Whining is when you aren't allowed to go to the mall. Xion was upset because she was changing into Sora and gaining memories from someone else--losing her identity.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Since when was her personality "whiny"?
Whining is when you aren't allowed to go to the mall. Xion was upset because she was changing into Sora and gaining memories from someone else--losing her identity.

This. You would be going crazy too once you learn that you are just a tool. Look at Roxas. Both lost their identities and both were very upset, the only difference is Xion went nuts and attempted to become whole. But this is what sets them apart. Roxas bowed to his fate and allowed himself to be rejoined with Sora, while Xion went out on her way to become a real person.

Z

Zulkir

wow just saw the video of xion, she's a freakish looking monster. Seriously freaks me out.

I kinda feel sorry for her tho...or is it him..wtf.

Also can anyone link that video of ven in days. Someone said Xigbar saw ven wut?

Last edited:

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i think you guys are blowing off xion way too fast. see theres an obvious connection to bbs from days, even more so then the scene with roxas and xemnas that looks like the scene with terra and ven. see a lot of people had been theorizing about unbirths being memories in some kind of physical form. now thats exactly what xion is: sora's memories in a physical form. seeing as, from what ive heard, xemnas made her as like some kind of back up for sora, wouldnt it make sense seeing as xemnas knows a lot about bbs stuff, such as the room of sleep/awakening and aqua's armor? perhaps he had greater intentions in making her than we thought. plus, none of us know what anyone is saying in that game anyways, the dialogue could reveal a whole lot more to the game and xion herself

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The game is sensed to connect more with KH3 than BBS though. I don't doubt possibly Xion will have a "role" even just in flashback by KH3. Xemnas had "good intentions" too, on his viewpoint. Like someone pointed out, he wanted to help the nobody.

She lives inside of Roxas who lives inside of Sora. Add to this that there's possibility for Ven "lives" in Sora or whatever, Sora is like a store of disappeared peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back