• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What to say about Xion. Well...her real name is No.i, so that's how she gets her name.

She doesn't have a real name. She was never anything other than a thing crafted around memories.

keve twilight

but the reason for xion being created by xemnas was incase that sora turned out to be useless to the organization. sora's memories are the basis for her being she resembles kairi because she is his strongest memory

KHfan16

Awards
sorry to ask this again..

can I ask a Brief description about xion.. the important ones like who she really is? and why she isn't mentioned in KH2?

V.A.T.14

can I ask a Brief description about xion.. the important ones like who she really is? and why she isn't mentioned in KH2?

Sora's clone, made with his memories. Took on the look of Kairi because it was his strongest memory, and Nomura likes to be an ass. What's funny though, that in the new interview, he said that Xion shares all of Sora's feelings along with memories.

HHMMMM. Xion/Kairi anyone?

Petrex

think about it 'chain' of memories roxas and xion were just links in soras memory
but what does xion really meen like
roXas=sora
Xemnas=ansem
larXene=arlene

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
think about it 'chain' of memories roxas and xion were just links in soras memory
but what does xion really meen like
roXas=sora
Xemnas=ansem
larXene=arlene

The anagram of her name is "No I.", signifying that she was the first of the replica experiments conducted by Vexen and Xemnas.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
sorry to ask this again..

She's not mentioned in KH2 because Naminé erased her existence, making everyone forget about her.
I highly doubt Xion wasn't even thought during KH2 anyway.
V.A.T 14 said:
I don't know why, but I got the image of Xemnas getting Xion 'fix'd' before her let her out in the org. ha ha. ouch.
WTF LAL

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exactly. That's where logic does not come in; Your heart determines your gender, not the physical body.

So, bringing reality to the situation, in that case, if a female transsexual we're to become a nobody, then the nobody would become male since that's who they are inside.

you just summed up my crack theory about Axel's somebody ;D

EDIT: YOU MEAN THERE'S FIC ABOUT THIS? Why haven't I ever found any ;___;

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
She's not mentioned in KH2 because Naminé erased her existence, making everyone forget about her.
I highly doubt Xion wasn't even thought during KH2 anyway.L

She didn't erase anything. They talked about it in their meeting. Xion being a memory formation, once she's gone, everyone's memories of her are gone automatically. Not even Naminé can stop it.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't think Xion is completely out of the picture yet. There has to be some reason for her blue hair.
I think your talking about Aqua, Xion's hair was black except for one scene, and during that scene it was brown.
BBS_Aqua.jpg

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, in artworks it's been seen to be somewhat blue in tinge.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4178357 said:
Eh, in artworks it's been seen to be somewhat blue in tinge.

i ithnk it's fan art. in the ultimania she didnt have blue hair, neither did the cover of the game

Awards
Just wanted to point this out.

In KH2, when Roxas is having his dreams, a picture of Kairi flashes by intermittently whenever her name is mentioned... yet we never hear her whole name. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it didn't make much sense, in retrospect, considering that Sora had remembered her name by the end of CoM.

It fits in very nice now with Xion, though. She was comprised of Sora's most important memory, and the last to be reconnected.

Also, not that it didn't fit already, but the whole connection scene between Kairi and Roxas feels solidified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back