• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoilerific music of 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll post more later

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I know the first one plays in the Xemnas battle but where does the second theme play?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
It plays when you fight the red eyes unknown.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You can post this music in the Music thread as well, you know. As long as you don't discuss the events surrounding the music. So now I will go post it because I am "hnnnnnnngh"ing all over the place.

KHplaya

:D Ive been waiting for someone to find HD music for the end themes :D

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
It's good at least someone knows how to get direct audio from the game. Now, can we have direct audio for the secret ending? Anyway, as usual the music is fantastic but I'm surprised it's even better than it usually is. Yoko Shimomura really is a goddess.

EDIT: Wow, OK. So, apparently Takeharu Ishimoto is credited with music on KH3D too? That's news to me. KH3D is his first KH game, more to come? (I hope so). No wonder the music is better than usual. Two excellent composers instead of just one.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, he did BBS too. Expected.

EDIT 3: Ok. I'm an idiot he did Synthesizing/Programming for KH2 and CoM too. Well, I was kind of right. I did say composer. Can't believe I didn't know that. Oh well. I'll stop talking now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's good at least someone knows how to get direct audio from the game. Now, can we have direct audio for the secret ending? Anyway, as usual the music is fantastic but I'm surprised it's even better than it usually is. Yoko Shimomura really is a goddess.

EDIT: Wow, OK. So, apparently Takeharu Ishimoto is credited with music on KH3D too? That's news to me. KH3D is his first KH game, more to come? (I hope so). No wonder the music is better than usual. Two excellent composers instead of just one.

We've been reporting it for months. :\ BBS was his first KH game, not KH3D. He did Vanitas' themes.

Also it is three composers. Yoko Shimomura, Takeharu Ishimoto, and Tsuyoshi Sekito. :\ they worked on BBS together.

Waves_Blade

Thank you for these, and just to point out there are some menu sounds at the start of the 2nd one, its minor, just wanted to point it out.

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
We've been reporting it for months. :\ BBS was his first KH game, not KH3D. He did Vanitas' themes.

Also it is three composers. Yoko Shimomura, Takeharu Ishimoto, and Tsuyoshi Sekito. :\ they worked on BBS together.

I don't really frequent these forums. I've only really been coming here a lot after KH3D was released in Japan so I could get some information. I'll never be playing KH3D (or at least not for a couple of years). I can't afford a 3DS at the moment. Anyway, no excuses. I'll let myself out.

Waves_Blade

I don't really frequent these forums. I've only really been coming here a lot after KH3D was released in Japan so I could get some information. I'll never be playing KH3D (or at least not for a couple of years). I can't afford a 3DS at the moment. Anyway, no excuses. I'll let myself out.

I hear ya man, I haven't gotten myself a PS3/Xbox 360/Wii for the same reason. I despise all the console hopping myself. Been saving for a 3ds tho for 3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back