• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler-Video Relates to Grandmother's Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Video takes place in the Past or Future?

• Future

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Past

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Okay it seems like everything is starting to spiral out of control.
A new theory debate has been sparked whether this video takes place in the past or future.
Before everyone disagrees about the past look back at the grandmother's story about the legend of the keyblade.
You can make a case that it implies a war was going back then.
That would explain the knight outfits.....and some of the titles that flash across the screen near the end of the video.
The HUGE problem is this would mean the knights are three new characters that may somehow be related to Sora, Riku, and Kairi or have nothing to do with them at all.
That would imply a prequel is in concept but then what about everything that Ansem did and being chosen by the keyblade?
Mickey was the first ever keyblade wielder or at least that's what I thought.
But then again Mickey knew about the keyblade before he left the castle and the time between that and his visit with Ansem he stumbled across one himself....so sora might have been the first.
The grandmother's legend story only mentions two wielders but obviously there's alot more than two.(ending video)
Was she referring to the keyblade masters?
In the vid it says Master of Keyblade though.....
That's where a prequel wouldn't make any sense because everything that happened in KH/Kh2 would be thrown out the window.
But the legend means basically something in the past.
So their had to be wielders before Sora.
Maybe this video is the war repeating itself over in Sora & Co's time.......

riku'sheart

At the end of the world, where no light is shown..
The past I agree with. There had to be weilers before Sora. But there's three characters in the ending, and it phases out of Sora, Riku, and Kairi, to those three warriors. I'm thinking there's going to be a bigger battle in the future and Sora, Riku, and Kairi are going to be involved.

It makes sense to me, that they would be involved, and there will be a future war of the keyblades.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
cloud@omnislash said:
It's not really the ending.....more of the concept video spliced together with the ending it only reveals what happens to Namine and Roxas.
Wait a minute. Ive only seen the ending video of when Sora and Riku make it back to the Island whats all this about BHK?-:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back