• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILER- Ven/roxas theory on how they might put em together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSora1995

Ok so in Blank points they show all the people Sora has to save. and Roxas and ven are one of em. don't you think it'd be confusing if they put the two characters together? So my theory is that Ven's body has aged in the chamber in waking. So when he wakes up he may look older then roxas. I mean When Sora was asleep his body aged. I dunno if its the same though. what do you guys think?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Not everyone in Blank Points needs to be saved. Roxas doesn't need to be saved. He's living happily inside Sora.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well I'm sure if there was any interaction between the two there's always their clothes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok so in Blank points they show all the people Sora has to save. and Roxas and ven are one of em. don't you think it'd be confusing if they put the two characters together?

Mending Roxas' hurt doesn't require a physical return though. Just bring back the memories of Xion.

So my theory is that Ven's body has aged in the chamber in waking. So when he wakes up he may look older then roxas. I mean When Sora was asleep his body aged. I dunno if its the same though. what do you guys think?

Ven, like Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora, doesn't have a heart. In his case, it's in Sora. Like the Nobodies, because they don't have hearts, they don't age, so Ven will look exactly the same as he did in BBS.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Can someone explain to me what blank points is?

MAX!

Ven, like Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora, doesn't have a heart. In his case, it's in Sora. Like the Nobodies, because they don't have hearts, they don't age, so Ven will look exactly the same as he did in BBS.

even kairi ? could you explain more
i still didn't get it :/
btw , i always thought that savin' ventus and puttin' roxas memories in him was the best idea
it'll be wrong if ventus didn't knew about axel and the rest of org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back