• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler to end all spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX

hello im xxx i have found something interesting about kingdomhearts2 that could be a spoiler i wont tell you what it is here but i will (hint) tell you where you can find this bit of info go to wikidpedia and type in kingdomhearts and (major hint) go to organization members

there it is

if someone already posted this my apologies to all of you (except to those who want kingdomhearts to end at 2 so screw you all who want that)

so go and see

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
XXX said:
hello im xxx i have found something interesting about kingdomhearts2 that could be a spoiler i wont tell you what it is here but i will (hint) tell you where you can find this bit of info go to wikidpedia and type in kingdomhearts and (major hint) go to organization members

there it is

if someone already posted this my apologies to all of you (except to those who want kingdomhearts to end at 2 so screw you all who want that)

so go and see

your name is innapropriate !!! lol , yeah this is old newz

x-knight

old. and whats with ur name are u trying to get attention by doing that (not flaming)

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Dude,that makes me uncomfortable.Why?Because I am f__king 11 years old,thats why dammit!Shame :mad: Well it isn't that bad though.Just 3 letters.It isn't harmin nobody.I just said that because I am 11,and it is innapropriate to children my age.Meh.Carry on...

Xaldin-My Big 61' inch kick ass T.V.

Hybrid Keyblade

What the hell dude? this is the SPOILERS page..if you posted a spoiler here and dont give us any damn info..then get out of here..you're wasting our time you stupid monkey.

XXX

whats wrong with my name anyway it was the only that i could think of that wasnt taken by u lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back