• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**SPOILER** Theory :Who are the Chasers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

I believe that the chasers are none other than the Heartless, and possibly the nobodies. Think back to what Squall (Leon) said in Traverse Town in KH1: "...they'll never stop hunting you."

duke_roxas

Maybe is the Knights in the Secret Ending, they are chasers of the Keyblade's Masters because they can ruin the planes of the chasers. So they come after Sora and Cia.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Given SE history I personally think they are going to pull a FMA on us, since it's there series they could.

We have the new symbol, which SE tries to hide, which is for the 3rd group of enemies. It probably has to do with the Spirit, since it's the only one of the 3 main parts to the body that isn't used. Hmm... The Spirit... These walking armors? Spirts and walking armors... Sound familiar? *thinks of Alphonse Elric from FMA* It could happen. What if the new set of enemies are Walking Armor with a soul attached to it? A Chaser also means someone who does metal work, given all the swords that are in the ground around them, and the only 3 key blades are the 3 in the center... It was also said by Nomura just a little bit ago that a strong Heart isn't the only thing that can use a Key Blade, a strong Soul can to, this is why Roxas is able to use a Keyblade...

Zeri

Well I think the these chasers are the next enemy and I say the are the soul, but I have my own theroy that the lost 2 are none other than the Heart and body. I support this with the fact in one of the Ansem Reports he say when the heart is lost what becomes of the body and SOUL, or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Chasers kind of sounds like the "New Organization" and the New Enemies and...

Yeah...party at my house.

*attempts to kill another thread like the Ending Discussion Thread*

Super SoraX

I agree with myinnerfred that the armor is empty. That they my very well be the new enimies that sora faces in the next game.

Super SoraX

MyInnerFred said:
Given SE history I personally think they are going to pull a FMA on us, since it's there series they could.

We have the new symbol, which SE tries to hide, which is for the 3rd group of enemies. It probably has to do with the Spirit, since it's the only one of the 3 main parts to the body that isn't used. Hmm... The Spirit... These walking armors? Spirts and walking armors... Sound familiar? *thinks of Alphonse Elric from FMA* It could happen. What if the new set of enemies are Walking Armor with a soul attached to it? A Chaser also means someone who does metal work, given all the swords that are in the ground around them, and the only 3 key blades are the 3 in the center... It was also said by Nomura just a little bit ago that a strong Heart isn't the only thing that can use a Key Blade, a strong Soul can to, this is why Roxas is able to use a Keyblade...

Yep i agree that Namura will use these armors in the same sense as Alphonse Elric. That they r just souls within the armor. Most likely the new threat in KH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back