• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***SPOILER*** Theory on the three knights' identities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

From left to right: Kairi, Sora, Riku.

I'm definately going for Kairi for the one on the left who pulls out the keyblade with the silver handle (mickeys). The armor has a purple hue, and look at the shoes. The shoes are definately feminine and Kairi-esque. The figure fits too. As for the other two, it is hard to say, but only Sora and Riku would make sense. Also guys, think back to ASAS when the quotes were scrolling by. Kairi said "This time, I'll fight." That quote was the topic of much speculation but now it makes sense. The letter in the bottle Kairi recieved foretold of the keyblade war, and Kairi agreed to fight with Sora and Riku this time. Sora would obviously use the same keyblade as always, and Riku an upgraded soul eater. The pieces are falling into place, but knowing me I probably have the puzzle upside down. :)

Last edited:

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
The Maurader said:
From left to right: Kairi, Sora, Riku.

I'm definately going for Kairi for the one on the left who pulls out the keyblade with the silver handle (mickeys). The armor has a purple hue, and look at the shoes. The shoes are definately feminine and Kairi-esque. The figure fits too. As for the other two, it is hard to say, but only Sora and Riku would make sense. Also guys, think back to ASAS when the quotes were scrolling by. Kairi said "This time, I'll fight." That quote was the topic of much speculation but now it makes sense. The letter in the bottle Kairi recieved foretold of the keyblade war, and Kairi agreed to fight with Sora and Riku this time. Sora would obviously use the same keyblade as always, and Riku an upgraded soul eater. The pieces are falling into place, but I probably have the puzzle upside down.
yes!!!

T

The Marauder

Well Kairi is originaly described in the KH1 manual a "strong-willed." I think that the oblivion fits a strong-willed person, only the lionheart would surpass it imo. The point of my post is that the shorter figure in purplish armor on the left is definately Kairi. It is a female character and Namine is too young, while other FF characters would make no sense, as this is not a FF game.

Last edited:

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com
The Maurader said:
Well Kairi is originaly described in the KH1 manual a "strong-willed." I think that the oblivion fits a strong-willed person, only the lionheart would surpass it imo. The point of my post is that the shorter figure in purplish armor on the left is definately Kairi. It is a female character and Namine is too young, while other FF characters would make no sense, as this is not a FF game.
thank you!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There is a fourth one. The one walking alone. That the sand clouds. And she does have the Oblivion. It's clear to make out. The one on the left wields the Oblivion.

T

The Marauder

Speculations on the shadowy figure on the horizon. I'm thinking BHK.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's not BHK. Roxas is NOT going to be in anything after KH2. If you want to know why you will spoil KH2 for yourself but take my word when I say this, he is not going to show up after KH2.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Because I don't want to spoil the whole game for you. ^_^ I'm not going to explain fully (I'm sure you can find out) but I will tell you when somethings not possible and Roxas showing up in KH3 is impossible.

Bloodwinter

I doubt Sora is one of them. For one, he wouldnt be to the side, he never has been. He would be the one in the middle. However, the one in the middle is the tallest, so im guessing its Riku. The one to the side who knows, but its not Sora. ::BTW... whos "Dark Knight?":: You didnt point out the Cleavage-shaped armor the one you pointed out Kairi to be had. Which again, Is why I beleive it when you say that.

::Also... who do you think "The lost two" are ?::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back