• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Spoiler* the end of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I heard some where that everyone in kingdom hearts2 dies at teh end of the game ( Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, King Mickey, and Riku). I was told that they sacrfice themselves defeat Xemnas/Xenohart and sell up kingdom hearts for good. (Until now i didn't realize that was why ya'll say that the ending is sad)

On a side note I also heard that after EM kills Axel, he is rencarnated,kidnaps kairi to meet sora, but sacrifices himself to save sora from a group a nobodies or heartless.
I need some answers -I know that u know the answer Xaldin

Last edited:

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Where the heck we're in the first part about every1 dyin' in the end of KH2?!!!!!!@.@
No1 dies except for Axel.........& some other dudes( you're right about the Axel part)

The characters u named in the first part( Sora, Kairi, Riku...etc) do NOT die! They live a happy ending.

Last edited:

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Well, some ppl aren't really talking about the ENDING ending...........it's the Axel saving Roxas part that every1 thinks it sad......& to me too......

Dunno why they're telling u that.
Heck, the REAL ending was nothing!
They live happily ever after!!!
It's probably just Roxas & Axel's story

Either that, or they r just ppl who over react

Oblivion115

well you shouldnt of said you heard everyone dies just cus you heard the ending was sad. that wa just dumb you shoulda asked for proof whoever told you that

Hybrid Keyblade

It'd be cool if all the hearts for all the worlds in Kh3 like..exploded and crap and everyone died o.o

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Oblivion115 said:
well you shouldnt of said you heard everyone dies just cus you heard the ending was sad. that wa just dumb you shoulda asked for proof whoever told you that
some one on the forum provided me with this info(i can't remeber his name though) don't kill the messanger I was just asking a question about some info I found in the forums

Roxas

Yeah but when Axel dies, I will go:
Finally, Guns N' Roses can rise again!
And then sleep till KH3 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back