• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoiler]So..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[---Xaldin---]

Sicne Terra is still alive, im thinking he will be in KH3. If KH3 happens after KH2, and if Terra is still alive, then im guessing he'll team up with Sora to get Ven and Aqua along with Riku and Kairi uniting. Something like that.

Z

Zulkir

Well

It's

MX Heart+Terra Body

Terra Heart+His armor as of now.

When Xemnas was destroyed....that nobody could re-combine with the LS and form the orginial terra.

MX's heart..xehanort's heart, I don't know what will happen to him,

MX=Ansem SoD

Xemnas= Terra mostly, since it IS his body, he no longer has MX's heart, he only has the memories of betraying Ansem along with his apprentices and removing the heart from their bodies and his.

djam2410

actually its not confusing at all; i believe that xemnas was looking for the LS, not ven in the chamber of waking; he destroyed ven's body, so he wouldnt need it; and i guess he had aqua to see if she knew where he was;

and im guessing for coded, freeing those unhappy souls refers to terra in his armor, freeing ventus from sora, and aqua from kairi;

they made a promise to be together again, and those "unhappy souls will be freed from their torment" by the one who can connect his heart with anybodies and free them from their armors/despair

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
actually its not confusing at all; i believe that xemnas was looking for the LS, not ven in the chamber of waking; he destroyed ven's body, so he wouldnt need it; and i guess he had aqua to see if she knew where he was;

and im guessing for coded, freeing those unhappy souls refers to terra in his armor, freeing ventus from sora, and aqua from kairi;

they made a promise to be together again, and those "unhappy souls will be freed from their torment" by the one who can connect his heart with anybodies and free them from their armors/despair

sure as hell confuses me.

Axens

Banned
I am not sure he is still alive, but if he is, then maybe this will be true. I am not sure what his fate is as of yet, considering I havent got the game yet, but I am not sure he will survive the game. He would have been in KH 1 or KH 2 for sure :35:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wow they really tok the whole storyline to a new level withthis im mean its so epic

αsiя

space coke
Also doesnt this mean that MX is the main antagonist of the whole entire series

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So wait after you kill xemnas at the end of kh2 what happens to terra's body?

Xehanort becomes whole again. People still seem to forget that Xehanort is Xehanort, regardless of who he used to be.

Unhappy sould could refer to Aqua and Ven. But I think that it also means those fallen by the Keyblade War.

o_O wouldn't MX have a nobody?

no

Lelouch

I wouldn't necessarily rule out the possibility of MX's potentially having a nobody out there.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I wouldn't necessarily rule out the possibility of MX's potentially having a nobody out there.

Actually, you should, as Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist at the time.

Lelouch

Actually, you should, as Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist at the time.

Actually, it's a possibility. MX could essentially be the first nobody. Then sometime later his heart that possess Terra does the same thing. I'm not stating it as a fact, but it's not something I'm going to rule out just yet until there is more evidence to go against it. Nomura could take plenty of routes with this turn of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back