• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler) So we all know KH3D plot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTarablus

Well I think the Secret ending say's it all, KH3D= Riku and Sora's mark of mastery test. thats probably why both Riku and Sora will be playable. (If that's what Nomura said...)
I think the test will be full of a$$ kicking thus having lots of fighting in the game, is the NDS really the best system for continuous fighting? shouldn't a PlayStation be the fighting one and the NDS the more platform?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the NDS is the wrong system indeed but luckily it's on 3DS and I'm not complaining, a lot more people will have 3DS then PSP/PSP 2 and most sidegames are on Nintendo consoles anyway

GTarablus

the NDS is the wrong system indeed but luckily it's on 3DS and I'm not complaining, a lot more people will have 3DS then PSP/PSP 2 and most sidegames are on Nintendo consoles anyway
True, most people do have more DS's than PSP's but a huge part of those owners are between 8-15, trust me! my small cousins have NDS's whilst my 20 year old cousin's have PSP's so the audience is wrong.

State

Awards
kh1 clothes?

that was a demonstration on what they can do with a Kingdom Hearts game in the Nintendo 3DS and possibly show how 3D would be like when incorporated in a game like KH.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
True, most people do have more DS's than PSP's but a huge part of those owners are between 8-15, trust me! my small cousins have NDS's whilst my 20 year old cousin's have PSP's so the audience is wrong.

well, 5 of my friends have DS and they are 17-18 and I've seen one person playing PSP exept myself and that was a casual gamer (she made my day)

btw, KH is not for any specific age and a game with disneyfigures...

Lonelyness21

Awards
I believe it has been mentioned that that Sora and Riku are the Digital version of themselves... I don't remember where though so if I'm wrong completely ignore this post

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I believe it has been mentioned that that Sora and Riku are the Digital version of themselves... I don't remember where though so if I'm wrong completely ignore this post
You're wrong, it hasn't been said whether Sora/Riku in this game are data or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back