• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*spoiler*so was sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

renyla

since the game takes place 1 year later, does that mean that sora was in that memory thing for 1 year? because in kh2, roxas sees him there in the beginning.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

About a year. The events that took place in CoM may have taken up to a month or so...

renyla

but i thought com happened right after the events of the first kh?

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
yeah....he looks really funny in his old clothes....there small...

but yeah around 3/4 a year for kh + kh CoM (wich is about a 2 months) so that would be around a year...= he'll be nearly 15 by then...plus a year in the pod...by then he'll be around 15 & 1/2

im not too good a math so some one else can do it

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I really doubt the events in COM took that long... DiZ says Roxas had been in the Twilight Town Virtual Program for about a year and he captures Roxas after COM.

Disluxia

i thought nomura said it took place 2 years after...

and do sora's clothes look tighter than usual in kh2? (like the old ones)

BHSora177

I don't get how sora can get taller just by sleeping?!? Does milk or something go through his nose becuz namine is inserting milk in a "insert food here" compartment? Or is he recieving fake memories of him getting taller and kazaam he's tall! (i'm not crazy, i'm just saying what if?)

Ferius

People do continue to grow when their asleep you know. And your math is funny if Sora was fourteen during the events of KH, then he would now indeed be fifteen, and whatever the difference was in his age. So if he was fourteen, and a half, he would now be fifteen, and a half etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back