• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
(...) So it’s possible for Xehanort and Eraqus to be there living an afterlife as well.

I’d like it if there was just a quick scene of Sora seeing someone walking among a crowd of people on a rainy day with an umbrella hiding their identity. The person looks back briefly and we see it is Young Xehanort, recreating the scene from the artwork. He smiles and nods to Sora, turns back around, and keeps walking, disappearing into the crowd. And that’s the last we ever see of him.

Just to show us he is living in peace in his afterlife.
Like this?

Personally I'd like Xehanort to suffer a little bit in this afterlife. Like he can't fully enjoy it because Eraqus dumps him. The only closure I want for him is for him to witness Sora learning who the MoM is. But it would serve him right if he still didn't get that answer.

Chie

Awards
Xehanort and Eraqus turn back to their childhood selves at the end too, so I don't think they just went right to Quadratum from there, I think they went to play chess in heaven...

If we do see Xehanort I think the circumstances will be not so simple as "he died".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
clown-crying.gif

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort in Dark Road wished for 14 lifetimes, 13 to open Kingdom Hearts and purge the world and a 14th to see what lies beyond.

Nomura's art of Xehanort in the OP also shows a tiny bit of Shibuya in the artwork, which eagle eyed fans noticed matched Miyashita Park, which is just off of the Scramble Crossing in Shibuya.

That all combined with Apprentice Nort's search for meaning of the other side of reality hints that Xehanort can still pop up.

After thinking about it more, I actually think this could be the reason for the O4 and O10. (Spock already alluded to this early in thread.) 4 and 10 add up to 14. There’s 13 questions in the Q&A and the 14th item is the artwork of Xehanort depicting his 14th life.

Back