• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalRaine

I'm looking through various playthroughs trying to find new Disney accessories and the only one I've found so far is:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll carry on looking for some more! (yes I know I'm sad for caring so much about silly accessories, lol)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
In the video comments he says that he plans on uploading more, and the UXBC movie later on

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ok first: HOW????

Second: Please tell me they're gonna upload the rest.

I must admit though, the voice acting already sounds much better. Willa Holland sounds great!

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Willa sounds great yeah. Not sure if the lip syncing is kinda off?

I have listened to a lot of the OST and yeah it sounds incredible as usual, not that I'm surprised :p

So, storywise I have seen that Aqua accidentally lets slip where Ven is, she doesn't get rescued at the end, the Kingdom Key D is in the Secret Place, and then Lea and Kairi are actually going to train together lol....is it a weird question ask if thats basically all the big stuff at this point? I imagine with only 3 hours of gameplay I probably know most of it already so I am just debating giving in and watching someone else play it I guess ha.

Muke

whatever
Awards
[video=youtube;xM8c1GcZD0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8c1GcZD0I[/video]

YOKO IS A GODDESS

shuyin_zer0

Awards
[video=youtube;Q8Au2iHcPe8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Au2iHcPe8[/video]

I haven't seen where this occurs in the game yet, but holy fuck, Yoko. I was worried that 0.2 was gonna be on the downlow with how dark everything would be but damn, this is fantastic and really does have a horror vibe to it. I love it.

Channeling that Parasite Eve OST

Ixza Reprisae

Evidently the game is prone to crashing.

Not from what I have experienced. Playing digitally and other than some frame pacing issues in 0.2, it and 3D have had absolutely no issues whatsoever; save for those that I outlined in an earlier post. I just completed a second run of 0.2 on Normal mode to accompany my proud run and it was perfectly fine... Could it be a physical only issue?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Have also seen some users experiencing unnaturally long load times that led to a forced restart. This was also the physical version.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Have also seen some users experiencing unnaturally long load times that led to a forced restart. This was also the physical version.

Hopefully this is patched quickly.

Ixza Reprisae

So judging by that, on the preliminary, it is likely to be Blu-Ray issues... yet again. Figures.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uh oh. Might lead me to going digital. I really hope they fix this for other versions.
Also here I thought avoiding 0.2 Spoilers for two weeks would be easy and rhen this guy just uploads it in English. I MUST RESIST

stareyedprince

Well that sucks. Not a big fan of buying digital unless that's the only way, so I'm really hoping they'll patch it. I am worried though because of 1.5+2.5 and the impending news for KH3 it might not get fixed, but considering that 2.8 is also just one big demo for KH3, I hope they'll at least try.

Ixza Reprisae

so I'm really hoping they'll patch it

If it is related to the Blu-Ray disc, there's not much that can really be patched, per se. Blu-Ray as a format has notoriously slow read and write times, it's not really anything new, and is why most if not all games require a massive install to be able to play them.

Muke

whatever
Awards
If it is related to the Blu-Ray disc, there's not much that can really be patched, per se. Blu-Ray as a format has notoriously slow read and write times, it's not really anything new, and is why most if not all games require a massive install to be able to play them.
But it is still fixable for internation versions, isn't it?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Some crappy translations:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
...I'm going to wait for the english translations before I jump to conclusions on that.

Ixza Reprisae

But it is still fixable for internation versions, isn't it?
Let me put it this way, if the disc is in fact the problem then there would be no patch in the world that could remedy the problem as it has to do with Blu-Ray as a format. BluRay is just slow, there's no way around it. Why it was ever chosen as the definitive format is beyond me, especially in the case of video games.

That said, several of the people experiencing crashes have come out and said they have the digital version, so that may not be as likely as it seemed a short while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back