• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler KH 358/2 days) the meaning of the title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
does anyone know the meaning of the title yet, or is that something we will find out later

S

Shadow Soldier

From my understanding the 358 is relevant to the days that Roxas was in the Organization 13.

A curious number, since Roxas and Sora were seperate for 1 whole year.

365 Days.

Also, in KH II, you play as Roxas for 7 days, thus 365-7=358. I believe that's where the 358 days comes from, as for the 2...I would have to assume it deals with Sora and Roxas, but I am most likely wrong.

But that's all i know at this point. Hope this helps ^.^;;

who knows.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I have to have written what Shadow Soldier just posted there at least 5 times.
That's the explanation I always give.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The 358 days signify the number of days that Xion was in existence, whereas the division over two represents her memory living on within both Sora and Roxas after she disappears. I'll admit that it is somewhat odd that the title would concern Xion, but that is my own and others' understanding of things, and the best explanation that we have so far to my knowledge.

Unless anybody has anything further to add, I'll be closing this thread shortly.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Very well, then; I'm glad that I was of some help.

I hereby deem this thread closed due to fulfillment of intended purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back