• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*spoiler-ish*memories of xion.....?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

I havent finished the game yet, but i looked at some spoilers and know that xion dies and is forgotten. But in 358/2 i just passed a part where namine draws roxas, xion, and axel. Did the drawing dissapear or is this a trace to xion's memories?

Last edited:

MegamanX

Re: memories of xion.....?

Dude I would put this in spoiler boxes. IDK to your question though, that seems kinda strange.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Well I would imagine it did disappear, just like the "Thank Namine" disappeared and other things disappeared when Sora was losing him memories.

darkyo

the message to namine didn't dissapear, jiminy wrote it to remember to thank her after she rearranged their memories, but the message was there and 'bout the pic of the 3 idk, is lost i guess

Zeagal

Lick It Good

The message remained yes, but the point was that everything in the journal previously from COM is gone.

KHearts35

Namine did have the ability to find out Sora's memories and those who are connected to him. Maybe the drawings have something to do with that. Maybe Namine took all the drawings of Xion and somehow used that to remove the memories tied with Xion

Zeagal

Lick It Good

They most likely turned from RAX to just RA or even just blank pages once Xion disappeared. Someone who has played days please correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't think Namine did anything to unchain Xion.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

i think it does... how sad :'(

DarkSoldier85

I bet namine remembered everything, but knew better than to screw with people's minds like that.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I think the drawing that Naminé did in Days is the one that Roxas later sees when he meets Naminé and only himself and Axel remain in it, so I assume Xion is entirely gone even in sketch form.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
well I'm not sure to be honest really. And OMG PkmnTrainerJ!I havent seen you in effin ages! How are you doing?! It's hellgirl223 here btw, not sure if you still remember but I know I remember you :) hope you're doing okay J! And I hope this is not the wrong J I talked to lol.

WwhiptailwW

I think that the picture becomes the one that you see in KH2- where Roxas and Axel are standing either side of a hooded Organisation Member.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that if the drawings Namine drew were some forms of Memories, than that much like how Jiminy's journal was wiped out in CoM when they lost their Memories, the drawing would disappear as well.
Alternatively, that something moved into 'fill the gap', and hence the drawing in KH2 of Roxas and Axel with two weird figures - who could be random Org members, or Diz and Riku from the final fight. Diz stands with his arms behind his back. Could be him in that drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back