• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*spoiler* idea for kh3...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

This is long sorry but its got a good idea of what i think kh3 will be about just read it

Ok if you have seen the secert movie at the end of kh2 we first see the full ansem report im not sure if it was just the one from kh2 or the kh and kh2 one but I belive there will be another one for kh3 to find out the last part and study of the heart.

Another part will be about the *cashers* we dont know anything about them yet but we do think that they might be the 3 people/ things standing and pick up the keyblades. I think that this will have to do with what we now call it "Mindless" or "Souless" symbol. We dont know much about this but we do belive it is the symbol Roxas made on the table in kh2

Yet another part is about the keyblades they are holding in the secert movie. 1 is soras 2 is Rikus and I belive the 3 is kairis keyblade. The point is in the movie all the other keyblades where in a graveyard formate kinda like they where of fallen keyblade holders. It might be that

A. the chasres killed them and now are after sora riku and kairi
Or
B. the chasres are sora riku and kairi yet that does not make much sence but its a idea none the less

The last part is about Xehanort we know him as ansem from kh1 but he lost all his memories before kh1 took place like when sora ect... where kids. Kh3 in my opion will be about his memories

This is where the mindless symbol comes in again mindless meaning memories.

The leter in the king mickey sent to sora at the end of kh2 I bet said there was somthing wrong and that he heard somthing about a keyblade war it might of happened before kh1 or after kh2 we dont know

Final the lost two I think are riku and kairi just a gusse but it might not be and it might be LONG SHOT roxas and namine

Im sorry this is a edit im sorry for the double thread ya it was not working right so i thought i had to back out but the thing work god dam peice of shit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back